So uh, where's them tuning notes?

Shadow priest drastically out heal warlocks atm. The difference is shadow priests don’t do dmg while healing

1 Like

they haven’t done more bgs with the blues, so they dont know what changes to make

2 Likes

Update, blizz increased the quest cap. The tuning we didn’t deserve but needed. :^)

2 Likes

Completely agree - what about locks and warriors though?

ive found my new god and it’s name is Postwoe

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t defending it just pointing out another bad thing. Look at my previous post I was saying it’s a lot also.

Imagine if they just leave everything as is.

DH/war/preservation new meta. Undying cleave.

1 Like

I skirmed this once this week, complete aids.

Sounds like come back at end of season for 2400 +50 and go afk till end of next season kind of cleave

2 Likes

That’s how S3 was with MLX being immune to interrupts, everyone just stopped playing lol. Tier sets being broken too.

Idk S3 be like that but i personally felt like post MLX nerfs when the ret/war unholy/demo meta became the 99% of ladder most ppl stopped playing then. Even i didnt play s4 but a few weeks casually.

BDO was more entertaining and thats not saying much.

1 Like

I think the problem now with how easy it is to gear everyone will just roll the meta even harder if balance changes aren’t made quickly - a sad reality.

Yeah, that’s one of the possible side effects of lowering the barrier to entry so much. Right now anyone can have a fully leveled and geared DH/Lock within 8-12 hours. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see 2s 3s and RSS completely flooded with them on Tuesday

1 Like

So 1 hour til the tuning?

It’s here.

Dam thats it lmao

3 Likes

the barest of minimums.

I actually feel like these are really good changes.

1 Like

Kinda mid changes. We are in a caster/rogue meta before they even get stats.

1 Like