So uh, where's them tuning notes?

That’s how S3 was with MLX being immune to interrupts, everyone just stopped playing lol. Tier sets being broken too.

Idk S3 be like that but i personally felt like post MLX nerfs when the ret/war unholy/demo meta became the 99% of ladder most ppl stopped playing then. Even i didnt play s4 but a few weeks casually.

BDO was more entertaining and thats not saying much.

1 Like

I think the problem now with how easy it is to gear everyone will just roll the meta even harder if balance changes aren’t made quickly - a sad reality.

Yeah, that’s one of the possible side effects of lowering the barrier to entry so much. Right now anyone can have a fully leveled and geared DH/Lock within 8-12 hours. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see 2s 3s and RSS completely flooded with them on Tuesday

1 Like

So 1 hour til the tuning?

It’s here.

Dam thats it lmao

3 Likes

the barest of minimums.

I actually feel like these are really good changes.

1 Like

Kinda mid changes. We are in a caster/rogue meta before they even get stats.

1 Like

combust cant be dispelled? and fire mages got buffed with the previous tuning? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

tbh, ret is one of the few balanced specs up their with arms warr, hunter, wws etc etc

It’s like they read my comment.

3 Likes

still dont get how you went from a hardstuck challenger all of BFA to a glad in Slands. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: goes to show how easy it was to get glad in slands. that or you were swiping extra hard in slands. :dracthyr_hehe_animated: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Mr / Ms Sucio DH.

I guess I should’ve gotten out the goats blood too.

You been sharing out the % off discount code dozer?

1 Like

Damn, so easy and yet your credit card still couldn’t secure it for you? RIP

1 Like

wish i had one. id use it on myself. just wondering how Sucio went from a hard stuck challenger to a slands glad. at least im consistent. i’m mostly a duelist player 2300+ every other season. but Sucio over here check this out lol. :dracthyr_lulmao: Now that my boys is what you call a hardcore SWIPER

Shut up Dozer. Literally no one cares about your input

2 Likes

I was in the Marines, on an active unit where we deployed a lot even for training exercises. Id play like one week every few months For 5 years. Got out a year before before SL but I was playing classic at that point. Anything else you’d like to know?

Trying to roast me isn’t gonna bother my dozer lol. Maybe all those “elites” you’ve gotten should have taught you that you can zerk an incap but you trinket instead.