So uh what now

I didn’t swap my main to rsham until season 2
Jan 6 2021
https://check-pvp.fr/us/Tichondrius/Bubblebuddyx

Also august 24 in s2 was pre inflation

Not sure why ur talking about xp while hiding behind a level 40 u loser

1 Like

$1000 and i’ll post not only his name but the video.

Ok sure!

What’s his name?

not a real thing except as a useful descriptor of a loser mindset

What’s your discord?

Just post a vod here

Posting ur gameplay vod isn’t against tos

You literally have nothing to lose right? You are 100% right in calling people out.

Ur too scared to post the vod to the public forum that shows you losing without pressing cooldowns every round?

You said that I’m not facing 2700 players. That is what we are discussing here. My ability or skill is not what is being discussed. You lead with calling me a liar. Now you are back peddling away from your own words.

No. I’m telling you that fighting a consistent 2700 player and fighting a one time 2700 players are 2 universes apart and ur 1600 solo shuffle game(where you somehow got 6-0d) is likely describing the latter.

Being 2700 xp on their dps spec doesn’t mean that they’re 2700 xp on their healer spec tho

I don’t know why everyone is throwing stones at the dude. If he’s actually a career-high 1600 player, even a one time 2700 player is a huge skill deficit to overcome. Lol

12 Likes

2700 sl retwarrs aren’t 2700 on their rdruid in shuffle. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: Remember, people move towards where the system thinks they belong, which is where they have a 50% winrate.

If that “2700 player” is winning 45% of his games over the course of 150 then they should be at whatever rating they are at, or lower, on that char at that time.

1600 right now is harder to achieve than finishing unchained at 2700

1 Like

Think the longest I ever had to wait as a healer was 3min and it was this season. All of S1 the longest I had to wait was like 10 seconds.

Gonna screen shot this for anytime someone calls me a noob. Lol

1 Like

LFG was dead at this point last season, too. Biggest difference was that shuffle was still super active and thriving at this point of last season, which is very much not the case now.

I queued for the first two weeks of the season and hit 1800 relatively easy. From 0-1600 was fairly easy placement and 1600-1800 felt standard with 4-2s giving 50ish points and 3-3s still giving points because mmr was lower than cr. It feels different queueing alts and other hunter specs at this point in the season. It feels like from 1400-1600 or so, no matter if I 6-0 or 0-6 last match, I’m always pretty much matched exactly at my MMR with 4-2s giving 20-30 points and 2-4s being -60 or so points. It is understandable that you lose more than you win when consistently matched against lower MMR, but what seems to be the case right now is that there are genuinely not enough players past 16/1700 or so to be able to actually matchmake you into higher MMR lobbies, so your “push” is just lobby after lobby of “risky” lower MMR games.

This point in last season, it felt like if you strung together multiple 4-2s, you’d eventually encounter matches above your MMR, and I just have not seen that at all since like week one of this season. I feel like it’s just the case that there are not enough players queueing at any given time to really place those kinds of lobbies past a point. Like, this is supposed to be what it’s like at the very top of the ladder, not 1700-1800.

maybe they should deflate the ladder more

Everyone capped at 0 MMR. It’ll make it so more much fun!

Just spent 3 minutes in solo shuffle queue as a healer to get matched against a healer 300 mmr below mine, just to go 4-2 and gain 0cr and lose 24mmr. And of course they are a multi-glad on a different character. Why even queue.