So twinks get clustered with reg players?

No, she has an agenda, and it doesn’t fit the narrative…

Also that.

Can I see the citation that tells people not to use it so lazy levelers with bad gear don’t get killed too much while they use battlegrounds to level up?

i was responding to sehrys slick. They said “blizz did it because blizzard buffed xp gains so much” and you link the post about them disabling xp… Try to keep up child. A citation was needed for them saying what she asserted. Also I DON’T CARE ABOUT XP BEING TURNED OFF. I care about twinks being in the same pool as non twinks (the topic of conversation).

lol just character attacks, no substance… par for course.

2 Likes

That would be nice

Sounds like twinks aren’t the problem then. You are complaining about 1v2+ and yes, you will get rekt then

For reference against non twinks i usually decimate them. So yeah a keyboard turning mouthbreather shouldn’t ever be a close call. However if I was a keyboard turning mouthbreather I suppose I’d want any advantage I could get too.

Why am I having a hard time believing this?

You have a hard time believing that some people are good while others are not. I don’t know what to tell you. When I first started playing like 14 ish years ago i got stomped by better players so I don’t know whats hard to believe.

Insults…indeed

And now you are again. It’s okay, just a game.

I do love how I’ve become the focus of this conversation. How about we discuss the actual topic? Twinks should have their own bracket again and “most” of the people that disagree simply want to roll non twinks. If it was for any other reason then twinks would want their own bracket.

3 Likes

that’s because she doesn’t

Oh so if they can “Barely” kill you than it isn’t a problem right? Or is it? make up your mind.

1 Like

uh… I said it is a problem that they can kill me.

I do love how I’ve become the focus of this conversation. How about we discuss the actual topic? Twinks should have their own bracket again and “most” of the people that disagree simply want to roll non twinks. If it was for any other reason then twinks would want their own bracket.

Maybe, just maybe, your insulting ways are hampering your argument. not that you had one to begin with.

We covered this already. Or are you wanting to just continue beating a dead horse?

1 Like

So you admit then you twink because you like the advantage it gives you?

If it tough going through being so ignorant Lunestra? Asking for a friend.

1 Like