So today's the rumored DF Alpha day

Today is the rumored day that Dragonflight Alpha comes out, let’s see if it does.

3 Likes

I thought that was supposed to be yesterday?

Anyway, it IS Bastille Day. That much is certain, and not going to change any time soon.

6 Likes

I mean yeah, they’re a pretty good band but to get a whole day dedicated to them?

6 Likes

Nice, happy Bastille Day!

Viva la Republic, et viva la Revolution!

2 Likes

Turns out yes! I thought no!

Well I vote yes, and Draenei votes are like two or three times bigger than gnome votes!

Need to find more gnomes to vote. :smile:

7 Likes

You mess with one Gnome, you get a dozen!

2 Likes

I can take maybe six gnomes at once. So a dozen is too many.

Yes, the draenei votes are larger because they have to make themselves seen while everyone is looking for the wonderful gnome votes.

4 Likes

I think that people are hoping the missing talent trees can be data mined once alpha is released

Blizz is obviously not in a hurry to release them

3 Likes

“Blizzard you forgot to include the monk talent tree in Alpha” -player base

“What’s a monk?” -blizzard

:smile:

4 Likes

honestly I wouldn’t be surprised lol

the problem is, that we have 5 months until the game releases
they don’t have many qa members so we need to test it ourselves
in shadowlands there were atleast some talents that weren’t in the game until beta

Here here!!!

2 Likes

Alpha is 99% today, don’t get your hopes up tho. It is for Friends and Family only!!

2 Likes

Ah, ok

thanks for clarifying

I just want the dataminers to get access, dont care about playing. :smile:

2 Likes

They can easily prohibit the use of certain classes while they’re still being worked on.

In fact, this would probably be ideal for gathering focused or targeted data regarding specific classes.

Ideally you don’t just go to the Hunter player (or any class) for feedback about Hunters, they’re going to be drawn to that class regardless, and eventually you’ll get to hear their voiced opinions, either way. You want to target the people who shy away from Hunters and figure out how you can draw them in, and what aspects about that class (or any aspect about the game for that matter) was discouraging to them. So, in this case a person who already enjoys playing a Hunter will give you generally good feedback, but the people who are being obliged to play Hunter, who wouldn’t otherwise, will give you a different and very valuable kind of information as well.

3 Likes

I would be surprised, as we still are missing information on half the classes new talent trees. Which I would imagine would be something important in the testing process.

1 Like

It’s possible that they are going to pull a legion, and release an initial version with only a few classes available to get it out faster.