So the new world of warcraft folder is almost 90gb in size

Mines 144GB but I only play retail. I really can’t believe anyone is having storage space issues in 2024. My PC is like 7 years old at this point and it’ll never be an issue. OP be using a potato.

Yeah I’ve read about some defective rates around 35%. Which am I concerned about of course I am. I’m human and hate the hassle of rma processes and the time to get such things fixed.

But any component you buy has risk of defect. Sure maybe not that high but don’t kid yourself no manufacturer can promise zero defects (I almost wrote that as can guarantee- but that’s inaccurate to my point a guarantee just means they fix or replace at their expense).

If I get the bad lot with the defect I’ll be upset I won’t lie but I rolled the dice because the systems I’ve used (but don’t own) from people o know have great performance and no issues but they are water cooled and tdp is tuned lower. This tuning technically drops some performance but we are talking less than 3%. It’s still very fast 4k gaming. The ryzen x3d is cooler a bit cheaper and shows on average between 6-11% faster gaming performance but the I9 is better for general use or core performance based applications than the 3dx.

This Mach is for gaming but I do more than just that. Graphics editing , audio editing being the most prevalent tasks after gaming. This is why I choose the i9 solution.

Finally say my i9 is toast I already dealt with the company I bought from in two other computers. They will cover all costs to replace or repair it and pay for the shipping as well . So I feel a little better knowing that is a fall back.

WoW, D2R, D3, D4, LoTRO, Hitman World of Assassination…350ish GB total.

2 2 tb externals…i have almost 15tb of external AND internal storage. get on my levels.

I only had 1 of the externals for windows backups and the other one for photo’s, documents and stuff.

Basides, as whoever pointed out, I’ve only got the 1 internal, and that is all I need. I do uninstall games when not being played after a certain period of time, and I usually keep my computer clean… some of the time

I never delete anything. I might need it later. and then there’s the clown car fiesta that is the nexus modding scene. here one day gone next because wah wah my modding feelings got wahhhhh “this mod has been hidden/deleted by the mod author.” so much drama on that site.

Unless I know I’m going to return to a game, I will remove. Though most of the games I play as is mostly similation and survival, with some MMO’s. But still.

Like, Enshrouded for example, I haven’t uninstalled that, though I haven’t played it in a short while. Because I know I will return to it.

i mean backing up mods on the nexus site is almost a requirement because of the hiding of mods and dependicies.

Some games have manual mod managers built within the game these days. I know Starfield recently added there creations, though Loading Screen Simulator is about as fun as DLC Simulator.