So the darkshore warfront, can we do it now? or do we have to wait?

Not quite. But I’m glad you feel that way because you just help to prove my point about the perception of players towards the game’s developers and their faction preferences.
They’ve alienated half of the player base by continually shooting themselves in the foot with social media bullets.

But back to my original comment, it has nothing to do with faction preference, just that it was faction specific. The bug that was prevalent would disconnect the player from the game. Always. And the bug was during the lead in scenario/quest to access the Warfront, Alliance side. So, if you can’t complete the scenario because you get disconnected, then you cannot turn in the quest to access the Warfront. And if you’re Alliance, you don’t get in.

1 Like

Gotta make sure Horde gets in before the raid opens up. Not that they gave Alliance the same courtesy with the AH WF. Not that anyone is going to be surprised by this.

1 Like

That’s okay, Blizzard Devs intentionally create autonomous content so that they can claim a “majority of players” enjoy the content that they only do due to habit, like dropping a rat in a maze and thinking they made a fun game because the rats keep going for the cheese when they have no other option.

2 Likes

lol this thread is an absolute circus.

9 Likes

I’m fine with being a rat and okay with running through this same stupid maze every week but how come sometimes there’s no cheese and maybe 1 time in 10 there’s an even bigger cheese than usual? Why can’t we just experience the maze for the sake of the maze and not worry so much about the size of the cheese? Too many people just want to boost their cheddario and don’t really care about the content itself.

1 Like

If that was the case then it would be a permanent shorter rotation. Instead it’s a ONE TIME rotation so the horde gets a go a week before christmas then it goes back to its usual pacing. I.E Benefits the horde only.

Yeah, its definetly the devs stroking their horde epeen, and most definetly not a bug that will get fixed at launch.
I’m patiently waiting for a tweet from a dev saying that it is most definetly cause the alliance is an afterthought and how will they fix it once its horde’s time to do it.

Like I stated in a different thread, the new PTR build went up last night, but I haven’t had a chance to see if the bug has been resolved. If it hasn’t, don’t you think that should be a fairly huge concern, having been known ever since it first went up on the PTR, and knowing that 8.1 drops in a week and players haven’t even been able to get in to test the new Warfront?
Your contemptuous remarks aside, I think it is.

Yes, it should be a Hugee concern. Not because its an Alliance thing, like you’ve been trying to make it out to be.

Nice to see I helped you see things the right way.
Good Night. Smiley Emoji Crescent Moon Emoji Star Emoji

1 Like

why do you think its one time only?

1 Like

When you log into bnet, it shows up on the screen but it doesn’t say preview. That is what is confusing people

2 Likes

Yes but it says Tides of Vengeance right above that. And that’s the name of the patch, and that name has been known and announced many times over since BlizzCon.

Unless you’re completely oblivious to anything WoW-related outside of the live game itself, or you’re just starting WoW, the name of the patch should be known to you. Put things together, it’s really not so confusing.

2 Likes

Aren’t all GD threads normally?

And this is why we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

IKR? By reading these threads you would expect the average age of a WoW player to be around 11 years old (both in emotional state and problem solving ability.)

And there isn’t any possibility that they might have released a preview to the patch? What might be obvious to you might not be obvious to others. I was a little confused when I saw it because the warfront scenario just opened for Alliance, so I kind of wondered if they pushed the release forward so that the alliance would do that warfront instead of Arathi.

1 Like

When suddenly

1 Like

“Which charges confuse you? Let’s start with the simplest one.”

Does this warfront drop 370 gear ? or still only 340

Same as Arathi, 370 quest reward + 340 regularly, WF/TF possible.

Things won’t change til Jan 22 (or whenever new raid comes out)