So the darkshore warfront, can we do it now? or do we have to wait?

Bitter much? Should be happy they’re actually learning and putting those lessons to use moving forward. Yea they royally screwed up when Arathi was released — they’ve admitted as much.

I’m all for the whining about perceived slights in a fictional world because ya know, /popcorn, but this is extreme even for that.

11 Likes

Aaaaaaaaand there’s the “ermagherhordebias” post

11 Likes

Do we need more evidence that the devs listen to feedback and make adjustments accordingly?

5 Likes

oof…

/10charminimum

2 Likes

Oh god. You couldn’t have given it to Alliance first? Does this mean we have to listen to their whining for another whole month after it goes live??

2 Likes

“Having it” means you go through the portal and kill the world boss, rares, etc. while the other side queues for the Warfront, does the resource gathering, base building, kill the boss, get the loot at the end.

Alliance “got” the first warfront first. Horde “gets” it first, for this warfront. So when it releases, the Horde will go in the portal, kill the world boss, farm silvers, etc. and Alliance will queue up do the base building, etc.

3 Likes

Uhhh…do you mean like right this second? Then no.

Do you mean on 12/11 when 8.1 drops? Then yes, presuming you get through the inro quests as quickly as you should be able to.

Isn’t releasing a preview of this new Warfront a waste of resources, given that it works almost entirely the same as the last one? Given that Blizzard is heavy into cutting costs now, what could we have gotten instead of this?

Ermm, I’m not sure I understand you? If Blizzard is looking to cut costs, then being able to copy/paste content and do some minor superficial tweaks and call it new content would be cost effective.

Most people read from pictures, especially when it’s as beautiful as the art for that. It might just be better for previews to put the date in the picture, put coming soon, or just soon™ if a date isn’t already put out.

I got a quick ? what ilvl gear will drop in this new warfront anyways blizzard?

Spoilers: It’s not really new content just more fake PvP and derpy world quests.

ilvl of the normal drops is the same but you all get first chance at 400 ilvl loot iirc.

No i mean ilvl 340 was from the first warfront at base ilvl whats the base ilvl in the new warfront?

I think those are still 340.

I don’t think they intend for it to be an upgrade because the difficulty remains the same with both arathi and darkshore. They probably are leaving the rewards down there because they want to implement those heroic warfronts with better gear. I am not sure if the warfront quest gives a better piece of gear from darkshore, it might

if you want better gear, then you gotta do the heroic warfronts where you can actually lose

Currently on PTR the gear reward from Darkshore Warfront is showing as 340. Expect both Warfronts to bump up in gear level rewarded in PvE Season 2 which is showing with a January 22nd, 2019 release date for now.

Annnddd horde gets it first again.

Uh the Alliance IS getting it first. That’s why it’s under control of the Horde when it releases. It’s the complete opposite of Arathi. Horde controlling the zone means the Alliance will get the Warfront first this time.

1 Like