So the alliance gets a Horde race?

There’s no one running around Lordaeron that’s associated with the Horde or the Alliance, at this point.

1 Like

Derastiera

360 posts

60 Nightborne Mage

Umm…

1 Like

What are we looking for here?

1 Like

Give me all night elf customizations but two eye colors

2 Likes

Hmm…

Everything but the Silver and blue?

Nightborne with gold eyes would be kinda neat I think.

1 Like

True, Azshara and Illidan both had gold eyes, so I don’t see why Nightborne shouldn’t.

Maybe the Night Warrior eyes? Although to be fair, I still don’t know whether the Nightborne worship Elune or not. They have the priest class, but I don’t think I ever heard any reference Elune.

3 Likes

I really wish people would stop trying to ruin Forsaken under the guise of making things even. Please stop dragging us into this one.

The only (barely) fair equivalent would be to give Nightborne the exact same looks and options than Night Elves have, and even then I doubt it’d have the same weight as giving the most popular Horde race to the Alliance.

1 Like

need the model too

I wouldn’t like that because it would amount to nothing, NB would see their visual theme lost to give NEs their Highborne options

1 Like

I think it would be a fair trade, but I agree it wouldn’t be a good one.

But I don’t know, I just don’t want to see Forsaken being dragged into this debacle.

Pretty sure they still have elune as a goddess they’re just not that fervent.

Night warrior eyes only affect night elves under the dark moon and I get the feeling it won’t affect Nightborne…

potential Spoiler?

In either case I’m not sure as of 9.1 if any night elf would retain those eyes canonly…

I don’t see why it wouldn’t affect Nightborne. If Nightborne had been an Alliance Allied Race I’m sure Blizzard would’ve given them the Night Warrior skin and eyes as well.

I don’t think people would see it as finally seeing any sense of balance in a situation that would be to offset the loss of visual uniqueness with blood elves, they’d just see NB getting NE options (completely ignoring what blood elves lost) and then they’d come for NBs Highborne options, and I’d rather not have NB in a situation where they can’t retain their own visual uniqueness.

But I am also very defensive of NB after seeing Blood Elf uniqueness lost twice over with nothing in return for BEs besides the same people who advocated for us to lose any sense of uniqueness offering their “support” for us to get something some day.

1 Like

Its a magic effect, provided by Elune to the Night Warrior and their followers.

I think it’s more selective than that.

Not that there’s enough information on any of it to know either way. Lol

Wish blizzard would actually explain things sometimes.

1 Like

Really? Humans is what you want?

Lmao

Indeed, and if Nightborne had been among Tyrande’s forces, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have gotten it. Worgen are a completely different race, but Nightborne are still elves.

Indeed. Like I said, they don’t make it clear whether or not the Nightborne still worship Elune.

1 Like

I’d love to have Alteraci humans for the Horde!

That would be amazing. Also tactically useful for the Horde.

1 Like

To be fair, me neither. I’ve always thought NB looked too close to NEs as they are and that bugged me, not only due to a matter of uniqueness but because… yeah, I don’t like seeing models that have even the same mannerism as NEs save for the standing pose, in Horde cities… I’m Horde at heart after all.

Very understandable, as I said, ideally, NB would be even more unique… but then again, the same should apply to BEs and VEs.

Yeah… don’t even get me started with that one…

1 Like

Pink fair skin Nightborne would look very Highborn

Especially with blonde hair option

Bruh, you can’t count Alleria in this she wasn’t around in Silvermoon when the Highelfs started to call them selfs Bloodelfs and started to tamper with Fel Magic.

and also

they manage to revert the mutation because by the end of The Burning Legion expansion the Bloodelf purify their Sun well with the Light Magic.

that is why some of them where able to restore their eyes and some of them where able to obtain the gold color eyes.

the Voidelfs have no green eyes because the void in them sucked the fel magic right off, unlike Bloodelf, all the voidelfs have no fel magic in them anymore only Void power.

they can only tap a little bit of the light that is why they have no Paladins but they do have Priest that can wield Light Magic.

and Warlocks can tap into the power of the voids (the demon void stalker is the proff) so they basically can use fel magic because of the void however their true power lies in the void.