So... TBC launching on Blizzcon? I hope not

Wrath didn’t improve. It homogenized.

6 Likes

Like a delicious bowl of cottage cheese+pepper.

ZG came out 2 months after BWL in vanilla too. The phases aren’t being rushed at all. Relax

1 Like

Real grown folks want to clear content and not wipe on 15yr old content

I was hoping for excitement, what we’re getting is doom and gloom, some people just can’t enjoy life.

As long as TBC and Wrath are still there, I don’t care what else they bring.

Those aren’t mutually exclusive.

Well who wants to wipe? I don’t understand your post at all.

I’m actually quite excited for ZG to be launching when it is. It’s a great raid and will help push guilds who are struggling (yes, they do exist) in BWL further.

If people are against ZG launching “early,” don’t raid it. It’s not going anywhere. Just don’t be jealous when I get my sweet, ultra-rare mount. :sunglasses:

1 Like

My guild is regularly clearing BWL every week, and I doubt everyone will be geared before Zul’Gurub hits.

I hope so BC would be amazing.

1 Like

Blizzard hasn’t said anything about TBC. Blizzard’s words on TBC are the only ones that matter. Anything players post is speculation and gossip.

im really waiting for TBC and WOTLK , so i hope they rush the content :slight_smile:

1 Like

They aren’t launching TBC at blizzcon ofc (they never LAUNCH games at Blizzcon) but they will probably announce it then.

Nope. As of 2014, there were at least over 100 million people who’ve played WoW. Everyone has their own favorite version of the game. There will still be plenty of people left to play Classic (and also Retail WoW - if it’s good). They aren’t going anywhere.

They actually did say during Blizzcon that they might consider creating some TBC realms based on how they see Classic go, that it would be easier creating legacy realms the second time.

~https://www.gamesradar.com/wow-classic-expansions/
~https://blizzcon.com/en-gb/watch?v=5db3ad65b3701b6256ee0e7f&eventYear=2019

1 Like

The people saying it won’t reduce the population in Classic are lying. They just want TBC. They know it will reduce population and they don’t care.

Hey man, those Mages spamming Frostbolt should be allowed to feel great on how difficult is their rotation.

:rofl:

AQ give or take a month of blizzcon, Naxx next Jan/Feb, TBC next Summer/Fall
this will align with Shadowlands arriving this year, TBC filling that gap similar to Classic’s launch

Classic BC November 2020. Its time to play a better version of the game.

7 Likes