So... TBC launching on Blizzcon? I hope not

The phases seem rushed lately. Nefarian just launched, and now Zul’Gurub 2 months later, ten AQ will be 2 months later I guess, and then…?

AQ can’t be farmed up in 2 months, as far as I remember. I really hope that phase 5 is a lot longer, as well as phase 4 a bit longer. I hope you aren’t planning to ninjalaunch AQ in June, Naxx in August, and TBC in November?

3 Likes

This is just like the nonsense people spewed when Dire Maul was coming out.

You realize Zul’Gurub isn’t “the next raid,” right? It’s basically an additional stepping stone to help people gearing for BWL, just as Dire Maul was for MC.

6 Likes

This is going to happen every time and every time i’m going to think of the same thing.

3 Likes

The other raids aren’t going anywhere.

So… same schedule as in vanilla, you mean?

5 Likes

cant lie, Id like to see bc sooner than 2 years, november would still be a long time imo but doable

15 Likes

I really hope they never release another old Xpac, perfect way to spread the player base so wide the server communities will be dead

4 Likes

Nah, just retail. It’s all just one big CRZ’d mash as it is and people are complaining about it being dead.

and you don’t think by spreading out everyone into TBC / Wrath etc is going to kill server community?

1 Like

Tbc and wrath will bring in more people. Those expansions have their own share of fans who will gladly play on those servers. The ones who prefer classic will still play on classic. It will be fine.

21 Likes

I think it would reduce the number of servers in Classic, but there will be enough people playing to keep those servers healthy for years.

Don’t really care about retail. That ship is already at the bottom of the ocean.

3 Likes

I mean, part of me wants to since TBC is an improved version of classic all things considered and fixes a lot of the major design flaws. But at the same time I’ve been enjoying seeing Classic since I never got to see it (nor TBC).

2 Likes

wotlk is an improved version of BC lets go to that!
but keep cata away…forever.

5 Likes

That’s just it Smartdeath, if they release 1 more (TBC) then the rest of xpacs will come to

Then you have the truely insane people like myself who will play all 4 (retail included)

2 Likes

What community? The community of AV afkers or the parse gloaters that are impressed with themselves because they’re beating 15 year old content?

2 Likes

thats some slippery slope right there

you forgot the millennial’s trying to cling tightly to their teenage years.

They typically fall in line with the parse gloaters because real grown folks don’t care and just play the game.

3 Likes

Not releasing them would kill community too.

I know numerous people only playing classic in hope that blizz releases BC and or wrath.

8 Likes