So Sylvanas Has New Armor

No idea why dude is considered an authority on anything.

1 Like

-Arrives with a wise old man beard, glasses, and a wizard cap.-

It has been many years since my comment has been posted. Hours are years in internet forums.

We consider Danuser an authority on WoW when he should be an authority of how crayons of different colors taste different after you write about Sylvanas with them.

1 Like

Well, mainly because I’m a Night Elf? And… muh tree?

Yeah. I’m not buying it. If it walks like a story contrivance, swims like a story contrivance, and quacks like a story contrivance… it’s probably a duck. If I know for certain (and I did) when she says “Burn It” that she’s not going to face any consequence or be held to moral account, then the “how” doesn’t really matter does it?

There was no redemption. The only thing that happened was that she was denied agency. Danuser effectively turned Sylvanas into a kind of Moebius Strip of a character. “She’s not supposed to make sense!”

Blizzard effectively made Sylvanas irrelevant to her own past. The Alliance was never going to get closure anyway. This isn’t the best story, it’s somewhere below the worst.

The perpetrators of atrocities aren’t the ones in a position to forgive the commission of atrocities, that would be the victims. and I do not choose to forgive you.

Now I have Blood by “In This Moment” stuck in my head.

Well, they didn’t ask you. Sorry you didn’t get the memo. Lol

3 Likes

These are the unstoppable forces of Azeroth.