So Sylvanas does die according to dev interview

We already established that they have Hyjal and Darkshore at the very least. So no.

You already acknowledged it doesn’t matter.

Except the story tells us they can because now they’re rebuilding, and have reclaimed their lands.

You either have selective memory or you’re trolling at this point.

For all the reasons I listed before.

I think I can make the evaluation and say that you’re just trolling.

I figured out a bit ago that it is pretty pointless trying to debate with Ethriel in good faith. They already have their mind made up that blizzard HQ has a night elf shaped dart board and will warp anything you throw at them to fit the conclusion they have decided on.

1 Like

It’s just really weird. They’ve acknowledged things I’m right on numerous times. It has to be a troll making fun of the super Night Elf posters. I can’t see how it logically couldn’t. Nobody loves and hates Night Elves this much.

Only Darkshore, and Darkshore isn’t exactly in the best state. Hyjal is neutral.

Yes it does, because the souls were the only hope of the Night Elves recovering their losses.

No, the story just tells us to give up on Sylvanas because she won’t be brought to justice anyway. How can there be renewal without any (alive) people or safe lands?

Also wrong, since Ashenvale and Teldrassil are forever gone.

Because she said a few mean words, oh no. Nobody in the Horde cared about their warcrimes, many even loved it.

Again, assuming the worst for Night Elves and the best for Sylvanas is an easy way to predict the story going forward. Why else would she be getting a 300 page book on how genocide is good if she does it?

Yeah cause blood elves couldn’t bounce back after having LITERALLY 90% of their population decimated, yet with the night elves their is no specific number of casualties plus numbers have never mattered in wow.

2 Likes

Sylvanas living part is inside Anduin. Its confirmed in the vereesa story.

1 Like

Please elaborate.

1 Like

I don’t see Blizzard having the guts or even desire to pull the trigger and kill Sylvanas.

Remember the Illidan quests in Legion, when Xe’ra was doing her best to spin the tale of such struggle, such suffering, such misunderstanding? That Illidan was the only one to do what had to be done and will be shunned for doing so and the people who were against Illidan were really the ones in the wrong. Do you not have any sympathy for poor wittle Illy?

Well swap Xe’ra for Blizzard and Illidan for Sylvanas. That’s what i see happening here.

1 Like

Blizz didn’t want the Blood Elves gone from the game, the Night Elves however…

That’s why they also never got a resolution or their zones back, and that’s why their souls were obliterated to eliminate any chance of them coming back. They intentionally eliminated every chance for them to recover.

they aren´t gone from the game either, pls, ethriel, stop, its enough with this “blizzard want them deleted”

Yes they are. The blood elves still had a home, zones, a future. The Night Elves have none of that, and their souls were obliterated for the sake of telling us that there will be no recovery for them. And the one who did all of that to them got away with it while they were forced to forgive

The blood elves also had to reclaim their land, their homeland was _COMPLETELY_destroyed, overrun by undead and later the trolls joined them.

So it was a similar scenario to the WOT, the only difference is that we know how many blood elves died in that scenario, 90% of their people.

Yea, and they did so. And they had a city.

Which would be about equal to those Night Elves who died. Well, maybe more, since all 3 of their zones were completely wiped out.

They had to rebuild their city, this happened before they were playable, yes, it happened in off, but it was as worse as the night elves have to endure in their current realm.

we still don’t know how many night elves really died, what if it was only 60% ?(Would still be extremely bad…that would be more than half. When a nation loses 90% of its population…it is usually no longer called a nation).

Yea, and they did. And they have a home now, something the Night Elves will never ever have.

If all 3 of their zones were wiped out?..

So the blood elves aren’t a nation?

Also, the Night Elves aren’t a nation anymore, pretty sure it’s stated in a good war that the night elves have been ended as a nation. It’s also logical since they have no zones left, no home, their souls are obliterated and the one who did all of it was forgiven / got away with it.

nop, all of their 2 zones were wiped out, they haven´t tree in the first place.

they are a nation, they regrow, and their future is pretty bright, if you ask me. But back then, their nation was complettly destroyed, their culture almost entirely endet and in WC3, its even said, their culture was completly erased, something bc retconed later.

You don´t know if they get their areas back, all of them and are able to rebuild.

I’m talking about the Night Elves.

So the future of the Night Elves is dependant on a retcon that would not only make it so they still have zones, but their souls would also not have to be destroyed and be resurrected later. And they’d need a new home which isn’t going to happen in a million years.

And you’re telling me I should cling to this when the writers despite Night Elves, yeaaaa…

Obviously not Teldrassil or Ashenvale, and are you telling me that they should rebuild in Darkshore that is surrounded by Horde at this point? And with what population?

Also, Arthas wasn’t glorified as a hero for commiting genocide against the Blood / High Elves.

Oh for the love of the elements. For as long as WoW continues to exist we will always have have need of expansion hubs. As I have said before, I expect Blizzard will give the night elves/forsaken a new home either next expansion or the expansion after that and will probably be better looking then whatever they lost.(think Park District)

Yea… no. Not happening. Maybe the forsaken will get one but there’s no reason for blizz to give night elves a new home when they’re in the process of removing them from the game and story entirely.