So sad demo is back

The only casted DoT right now is UA and VT (sure there are a few more but besides the point) so that is not really an effective comparison. The difference is their pets can be kited and rooted to stop their damage instead of being dispelled.

The whole AI argument is so misinformed and stupid.

Its simply their damage is to high and they clutter the screen to much.

Also the only one with compelling dispel protection is UA.

Which is DR. Maybe DR for pets should reset in 8s instead or ALWAYS be full including CC.

Their dmg is too high and continues whether the actual player is cc’d or not, with no actual way to stop both.

Just like normal dots do? Normal dots still do their full damage when the caster is CCed? I really dont get this “muh dumb ai spec killed me” argument.

The pets are literally just bleeds/DotS, with different types of counterplay.

Demo currently does do a lot of damage for how tanky it is and BM does way to much damage in general. Should the damage be nerfed on both specs yeah probably.

So can we actually make decent arguments like how about now obxious the spell effects in the game have become.

Ok then, just allow dispel to get rid of all the pets.

Not really much counterplay, especially when demo has tons of ranged pets and roots break from dmg including dots themselves.

I don’t know what to tell you because you can CC the pets and be fine or kite them around a pillar or even just kill them.

It seems to me that you are fine just complaining about the spec instead of trying to adapt and play around it?

Like idk if you are confused but I’ve state multiple times that the specs doing too much damage rn.

But it’s not at an insanely OP level its tough but its not some uncounterable spec.

Phantom singularity, crypt fever, and kingsbane prove this is a bad parallel

They are not able to be countered, because 1 killing their main pet isn’t even an option and 2 killing all the pets out are also not an option, and 3 masters call, then 4 healer can dispel roots/cc on pets too, 5 they break to dmg… Just make dispel despawn all the pets like dots since you wanted to make that comparison.

Every other spell prove your post to be a bad parallelmao.