So... portals are getting removed

And then port to Borallus and afk for 15 minutes while you reply to my forum post

How do I get to the Caverns of Time?

I’m horde, Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Zandalar then lmao

Quad monitors, doesn’t take much to mouse over to another screen.

Watching a movie btw

You forgot Death Gate, which after Legion questing is unlocked, takes you back to Legion Dalaran in a couple of load screens.

1 Like

So pay more attention to the movie in the 3 minutes that you are flying to DS

Um… mine never did. FLit to Dal-Over-Isles, then there’s a portal to the Paladin Hall in Dalaran (one for both Horde and Alliance). A few extra steps, but Light’s Hope is just an extra portal away.

1 Like

Movie is on the top left, I am browsing the Mechmarket reddit on my main and I am replying to an emo barbiedoll on my left monitor. Multitasking!

Wow, this is the future!

Amazin’ isn’t it

Amazing…

1 Like

Darn delete button, But yeah I am glad I could help :slight_smile:

I was always against Blizzard taking away the portals. I was just offering alternative paths to the destinations.

Well we wouldn’t really need to hoard all of those listed alternatives if they didn’t have the boneheaded idea to remove them :confused: It’s just so un-needed

3 Likes

Good piece of information here. Some of these I didn’t even know about. Thank you. :rainbow:

1 Like

Yes, it takes a long time to get these items and a lot of bag space but the items exist so I wanted to throw them out there to let people realize they exist and there are ways to get the items. Yeah its BS to have to resort to them but it is what it is. There is still time for Blizzard to add more portals to the portal room in the future

They least they could do is add caverns and other removed portals to mages. Would be nice

Also lemme walk on water as frost k thx

Yeah it would. Also sorry if any of my earlier messages seemed heated, wasn’t trying to make them sound that way. I just re-read everything I posted and it came out the wrong way.

You owe me a cookie for that. in return, you can join my new Scarlet Crusade

1 Like