So now that we have the trading post: can we get CLOAKS?

I’d love if they could somehow modernize all the gear. One of the biggest complaints I have for this game is how so many things look like paper. All the high-end gear looks cool/reasonable. But these low-end items? Sheesh.

FF14 is killing us in gear design. If Blizz could start making glamour-driven designs, I bet we’d absorb a good amount of the MMO market.

I really don’t think you noticed the comments slightly shifted from OP, right?
That tends to happen a lot on forums. But no, you didn’t burst my “Boiler”? Cute. :ok_hand: First time I’ve seen it put that way. :rofl:
I would suggest you go back up several posts and read where the comments shifted a bit and then you might get it, WITHOUT THE CAPS. :laughing:
Have a nice day. :+1:

I’m simply responding to you that a lot of things lose their meaning because it’s a fantasy game. What relevance does this have to my comment exactly?..

It wouldn’t change anything of my comment anyways because i’m not talking to the OP about that, i’m talking to you about that. Not sure why you subjectively dislike my comment because i didn’t follow some sort of imaginary rulebook in your head.

Considering you didn’t link to the comment(or comments) you’re talking about, i assume you’re talking about this. :point_down:

…And as i’ve said before, it didn’t changed anything i’ve said after giving it a read here.
Infact, that more or less lines up with what i’ve said.

Considering she mentioned how frequent we get those titles and use cloaks, even from Vanilla, that it really doesn’t mean much anymore, or as she put it “Beyond royal”, which more or less lines up with me saying “abused quite a lot” there. So, that only solidifies my point here if you’re directing me to read that.

…Or is the “history” part is what you take offense here? Because you’ve said this in your initial comment.

And you went on to describe how cloaks and capes used to describe authority and power, and presented an example with the royale family of london to this day still presents themselves that way. And you also made mention of how Blizzard abuses the meaning of that. To which i’ve replied (agreeing with you essentially) that everything in fantasy is abused in this sort of fashion. Because it’s not just Blizzard who does this.

Maybe you should take your own advice and re-reread the posts yourself, as well your own, considering you seem to confuse yourself here. Or trolling.

Either way, to quote from you…

I’m sorry Baridorielor.
I did come across in the wrong way to you. This was a mistake on my part. I didn’t mean to post openly but just to the post that you caught. I hope there isn’t any negativity over this as you are right about it just being fantasy across all titles in the genre and just being a game.
I did get a negative comment via whisper from what I typed and took it out on you. I am truly sorry for doing that. That was clearly uncalled for from me.

Thank you for putting me back into the right mindset.
I do hope you are liking the new content. Best of gaming I hope. :ok_hand:

1 Like

It’s cool man. :+1:

1 Like

Stop hating on chuunibyou and their cool cloaks.

I need a Skeletor costume.