So now that Night Elves worship a robot

that’s what we’re all saying. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m right there with you pal :frowning:

1 Like

They’ve said there’s still things from the original game that haven’t been discovered. There’s probably a single duck in a cave whose entrance is in the bottom of a pond somewhere.

So what’s your story? why did you choose the warrior life as a panda and not a monk? :thinking:

Horde and Alliance trashed our home with their war and then left without fixing it. Killing them both is kind of a hobby of mine.

A different dimension a different reality ,omho.

The real question you should be asking is if Mechagnomes got diapers, will Mechaelves have diapers?

The Winter Queen is a robot too? How’d this happen? I don’t remember that from the story.

All creations of the First Ones are automata. Flesh wasn’t a thing until the curse hit the lesser races.

Which raises some questions about Shadowlands and its denizens.

Almost had ducks.
https://i.redd.it/lgzzgha0xa851.png

1 Like

And automata are robots or are they stone forms infused with souls aka anima?

This is confusing to me. I wish Blizzard wouldn’t write weird stuff into the game. Not like this.
I don’t want mechaelves. Sounds horrid.

• Also, who built those 1st robots anyway? They call them the 1st ones but they had to have been built by someone.

What in the fresh hell is that thing?

2 Likes

for some reason, i’m starting to see a similarity between night elves, and the ewoks from star wars. they both live in trees, they see a robot as a god… huh!

Yes and no. If lore means anything certainly the dwarves, humans, Forsaken, and gnomes should at least thank N’zoth and company for freeing them from being emotionless stones and metal.

But trolls, tauren, elves, and pandaren would probably curse them for causing the interlopers to ditch their assignments because they needed to survive.

(Also that would have been an interesting WoW if you only could select playing as an elf, tauren, troll, or pandaren because they were the original first Azeroth races. And all the other races were just factions. But with each expansion you would get to play them.)

1 Like

I forget aren’t Tauren the very first fleshbags to be on Azeroth?

either tauren, or trolls… maybe furbolgs, but i’m not sure about that one…

2 Likes

Which came first the tauren / trolls or the curse of flesh?

Yeah, really don’t know who can claim to be first. Just that elves came around after evolving from trolls and then goblins popped up afterwards.

Alpha datamining for a Frog Duck. Still missing.