So now that Night Elves worship a robot

Mechaelves when?

2 Likes

Hold on! Hold on!

We don’t know that for sure yet!

There has to be an explanation that doesn’t further mess up Elune!

…

sigh

Bring on the mecha-elves.

12 Likes

The real question is:

If the creations of the First Ones are robots, and the creation of the Eternal Ones are Robots (see: Arbiter), wouldn’t that mean all of us are automa?

2 Likes

2B transmog coming to a Blizz Store near you

1 Like

No? Because of the Curse of Flesh changing the Titans robots to the fleshy things we are now.

Which actually confuses me more since I don’t know whether or not to clump the Titans in with the First Ones now.

2 Likes

That didn’t stop the Gnomes

1 Like

Negative? Even if we perish, we work beside the machines and denizens of the Shadowlands and not that we come from them.

:robot:

Wait, what robot? Malfurion? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It could be this has just been an World of Starcraft fever dream all a long. Been a lot of Zerg bugs and Protoss architecture through the years.

That brings up another point:

The curse of the flesh is contagious. Would we not have spread it to the automa and even the Eternal Ones?

EDIT: Which brings an EVEN BIGGER QUESTION:

Zovaal was with Anduin and Sylvanas for so long, wouldn’t he have been afflicted by it? As such, WHY did he turn back into an Automa?

1 Like

Elune is the sister to the Winter Queen who is basically a robot, making Elune a robot.

Alune

6 Likes

That looks almost like a duck and we all know ducks do not exist in WoW.

Important thing to consider is that not all night elfs are druids, so not all of us worship Elune. :wink: I was adopted by 2 pandarens and became a monk. :baby:

So what you’re saying is that we should be worshiping the Old Gods because they gave us true freedom from our mecha-slavehood. Curse of Flesh, more like Blessing of Flesh amirite?

1 Like

Oh okay then. :slight_smile: So-- Wait what? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is the correct reaction.

3 Likes

that’s what we’re all saying. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m right there with you pal :frowning:

1 Like