So... Now Horde got two exclusive mounts?

You need a Horde toon to do it though. Not really fair imo.

I hope so. Bees are too adorable to not be shared across the factions :honeybee:

You do realize they removed the bee mount right? It was initially put in for 8.2 but got removed.

Except there are NO Alliance only mounts. Now Horde have 2 which for 1 of the 2 you have to do it as a horde. Not everyone Alliance player has a Horde that is max level.

Ya’ll cant beat a horse, specially mine… Her names buttercup and she eats carrots and straw.

I really hate how, once you pick a faction, you are locked out from ever rolling on the opposite side.

3 Likes

I like how people don’t understand not everyone wants to play both factions.

We back in the BC era? :rofl:

Have any proof of that? Maybe its still unknow how to optaned or maybe it was never for 8.2?

How much you want to push your horde bias agenda to claim that something was remove without even knowing it…

I think the alliance can use one of them

1 Like

Then suck it up buttercup. The option to unlock the mount is there. It’s fair to all. Not wanting to do it doesn’t make it unfair.

5 Likes

Yes I do. Do you see the Bee mount? There is your proof. Do I have proof that Horde now has 2 unique mounts and Alliance have 0? yes scroll up to the OP post.

Leave my horse out of this!

I have a Horde max level. But not everyone does. I love how Horde say things like this yet if it was reversed they would be singing a different tune. Too funny.

Remember when the Alliance finally had a good racial and how hard you Hordies cried and it got nerfed asap. Too funny again.

3 Likes

Teach your horse to stop sucking.

Shes a good horse!
The best!

Oh god she, she’s sucking all of the honey! Hawkens, you’re the destroyer of the bees :honeybee::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

If you pay for the entire game and only want to play one side of it that’s your business. But don’t go around saying “bias” for something that you’re doing to yourself.

4 Likes

Nyes… What they get for touching my chili fries…

Right it was nerfed because of horde “crying” and not because the racial was incredibly OP for PvP allowing double dps trinkets for insane burst while still having CC break.

Also Alliance still has the best racial of them all. Human Diplomacy is why every last one of my Alliance toons are human.

Until this xpac alliance had more exclusive mounts then Horde. I am fairly sure there was no crying involved.

4 Likes