So... Now Horde got two exclusive mounts?

Where is the Alliance equivalent? We really wont even get the same amount of content anymore?

I believe the Pterodactyl is usable cross faction.

Not sure about the Triceratops.

4 Likes

Alliance could already get those creatures as mounts.

You mean like the bee mount? A completetly new mount model while the horde only have reskin?

Those alliance see bias everywhere

9 Likes

Unless something has changed recently, apparently the Bee Mount is still hidden.

Wow, another direhorn :roll_eyes:

Please stop crying. No one is stopping you from playing both sides.

6 Likes

You’re absolutely right. Give the Alliance a Kul’Tiran horse to placate the masses. Ya’ll like horses, right?

10 Likes

I remember seeing it being datamining as a mount being unlock by the alliance last week.

When you being to play you’re free to choose your favorite race, but if you started to play as an alliance race you committed a terrible mistake.

3 Likes

Both mounts are usable by Alliance characters. They are unlocked I Horde.

Speculation suggests that the bee mount will only be obtainable Alliance side, so… here’s hoping to that!

3 Likes

Yeah it was datamined. The speculation is that it has either been delayed for 8.2.5 or it is a new secret. Folks are still trying to figure out how to obtain it. Some folks are claiming it was removed from the last datamine as well.

Im going off heresy so take this with a grain of salt.

But it still will be a thing.

Citation needed.

I really don’t this it’s necessary to make mounts faction specific. Just makes people bitter imo.

Eh, I’m pretty jaded at this point.

Meh.

Alliance or Horde only mounts adds to the unique aspect of each faction.

It does make people bitter, though. Which doesn’t mean Blizz needs to change that.

As long as there are two factions there will always bee faction specific things, like mounts.

3 Likes

Oh my lawd.

:newspaper_roll::newspaper_roll:

Don’t be so mean, you’ll get more replies with honey rather than vinegar

:blush:

1 Like

Vinegar is godly though.

Also, when it comes to the bee, i find that it’s just way too unique to be faction specific. Making it obtainable via only Alliance is ok, but it’s so adorable i would hate for it to not be available to my Horde friends.

Most likely you will have to acquire it as Alliance but will be usable by Horde.