So not just Dire Maul changes

Quoting a recently changed blue post…

Things I gather from this is that Phase 2 no longer has BWL and no longer has the 1.12 PvP system. So the BWL tier and PvP epics are moved to Phase 3. Hopefully…this also means the dishonorable kill system will also be postponed till phase 3 (wsg/bwl/r14 weapons) just like it was in Vanilla’s WSG patch.

Its possible the pvp system might even be a thing in next week along with Dire Maul. It won’t have the pvp epics and the PvP blues will be a bit weaker (like it used to be) than the upgraded PvP blues but that would be completely welcome as it is still mostly decent gear in general for several classes until BWL comes out.

Reading the 2nd to last paragraph in the quote is strong evidence for this being a thing. It’s also possible they break up phase 2 in two parts, delaying PvP rewards a bit longer.

BWL has been part of phase 3 ever since they changed it from 4 phases to 6.

Right now the only thing that’s changed is Dire Maul is now more or less phase 1.5 instead of phase 2.

That’s also the post that has only the PvE content in it, so it doesn’t actually mention the PvP content with each phase.

Which they confirmed when they mentioned Dire Maul’s release next week that the PvP system is still coming in phase 2.

1 Like

Can we all just agree DK’s don’t belong on PvP servers? Same with Battlemasters. C’mon y’all, just a little change? Change? Spare a little change?

2 Likes

That’s New Game Plus territory. Let’s do New Game Plus with current character models, mount models and new end game raid content,

Timbermaw Raid. Only way to get attuned is to install BFA and you can get in,

I only need like 23 cents though!

I’mma need about tree fiddy.

1 Like

At least put the DKs on hold until Battlegrounds come out (or WotLK :wink: )

1 Like