So... no TINKERS?!

Tinkers are with our housing.

This new expac is just more of the same with less stuff because we hurt Ion’s feeling about his stupid systems :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was waiting the whole time for them to show off tinkers. One of the most wanted classes and they don’t listen…

Maybe they don’t add tinkers because they don’t know how to design a class like that well? I mean take a look at mechagnomes… proof is in the pudding

2 Likes

But makes you silly, Silly.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have expected them in 10.0, 11 or 12 maybe.

what is the worst of this result? that once again Blizzard laughs at the community in our face.

EVOKERS? IN ONLY RACE? WTF? The Demon Hunter could have been ONLY ELFS but at least it is more worthy in each faction, and we don’t know that in future expansions other races will have this class not only the Elves that are not Allied Races (Nelf and Belf).

But evokers? when in Final Fantasy it has the opposite with the INVOKER or better a Dragon Knight from Final Fantasy IV, much better than transforming into a ridiculous Dragon worse than the Discovery Kids Dragon Tales having better versions since the famous Breath of Fire CAPCOM JRPG forgotten for the stupid game Monster Hunter

Until the Bahamut of Final Fantasy, and the hundreds of Dragon in how to train your dragon? Seriously, the whole damn achievement list is in reference to this movie.

And the worst, most of the threads were more for the Bards, Necromancer, and even the tinker, see, see, all these threads, and I think there are more about a Tinker idea.

I think Blizzard mocked once again in an expansion that only Hype is going to destroy it as it was with BfA and Shadowlands, and I assure you that thanks to WotL: classic, this is not going to be my expansion now.

4 Likes

Why would there be? We have engineering as a profession.

Tinker sounds just as bad as a bard class.

Dnd, that way ------------>

1 Like

Thank goodness, they went with Dragons for the Dragon-themed expansion! Who would have thought! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Some will say the same about VULPERAS and yet…

Goblins and Gnomes using mechasuits to fight dragons, watchers, etc… way better them evokers and chickens or even ducks and tuskarr.

Thank the heavens. Tinkers has always been such a stupid idea.

Then again, Envoker is a pretty stupid idea as well.

4 Likes

Amen my dude.

Tinkers just don’t sound fun.

4 Likes

Flying physics. Horizontal power progression. Revamped crafting system and crafting outfits. A healing hero class. All this stuff is pretty big to me.

We’re all entitled to opinions.

Tinker is the most uninspired idea in the game.

4 Likes

Thank god.

2 Likes

It’s amazing that you know when they don’t exist yet.

You all say all that like envoker doesn’t step on a lot of toes with every ability they have shown us so far.
Claw attack we saw hit multiple targets in close proximity, multishot or if it’s a cast chain lightning along with other things.
The beam like frost mage.
Moving and casting like shaman.
The projectile aoe that hits the ground, shadow priest.
Wing buffet, druid. The healing circle also druid.
The cone heal from mistweaver.
Gliding and transforming are even already used.
The only thing the new class does to change things up on the other abilities that still cut into other abilities is the fact they can charge some.

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy about the new class. I’m as happy as I would of been to get tinker. You anti-tinker people just pull things out of your rear though. Talking about engineering as if it is the greatest thing out there. Tech in wow is just as techimatic as dragons. Most the races used to be robots for crying out loud.

I will leave it at this, Tinker can fill a lot of holes of gameplay style. Just because the tech can be whatever it needs to be. Plus it could of been another 4 spec class that could of been for every type of player. Melee dps, tank, ranged dps, and a healer. Just because there is so much potential with tech.

4 Likes

You just lack imagination on what it could be.

4 Likes

Yes, really!

I’d rather have Blademaster than Tinker myself, but the negative reception is surprising.

At least Tinker is a better choice than Bard.

LMAO.

2 Likes