So no slime kitty for me

Unfortunetly not being able to normal mode raiding made me miss out on the Slime kitty because im constanley having to work and miss out on normal raids.

So my only option is LFRing it. All i got for that was a lousy coin for it.

Thanks blizz, appreacte the casual screw over.

How about this then? Slime kitties for all?

Brown Slime kitty - LFR
Green Slim kitty - Normal
Red slime kitty - Heroic
Gold slime kitty - Mythics

Everyone wins!

35 Likes

Oh god, not a BROWN slime saber cat for LFR :stuck_out_tongue:
It sucks that it isn’t in LFR, they’d get much more participation but it is what it is, this is the typical Blizz mentality. Won’t change unfortunately.

8 Likes

I mean no objections from me, but make it so everyone can get the previous ones like you can get aotc when you get ce.

I wouldn’t decline a cute little red slime cat :woman_shrugging: But it can’t fly so I’m not torn up about it.

Also, you want to go from one non-lfr mount to three. Talk about

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish:
:fishing_pole_and_fish:
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

13 Likes

Have you see it in game? It’s not that great lol. You’re not missing much.

15 Likes

Have you considered PuGing it? It’s not like the slime cat is disappearing tomorrow. You have all season.

6 Likes

It’d be good if the legs sat like they do on every other cat mount instead instead of splaying out.

1 Like

Have you considered :thinking: have a tooth pulled with no anesthetic same difference .

4 Likes

If it wasn’t using old kitty skelleton I wo care more but its as ugly as the spectral cat so thats a no from me

1 Like

I…don’t understand these posts. You have several months to do it. Just join various groups, pop in, kill a boss, pop out, repeat. You don’t even have to commit an entire hour at once.

16 Likes

This is literally the definition of being entitled. Grats on being a Karen.

11 Likes

It’s really not. For one I actually enjoy raiding. For two the power gap between this season and the last is significantly smaller than it has been in the past. Normal is normally kinda easy when you look at the broad spectrum of raiding and this season it’s even easier. Moreso as the community will start getting kitted out with season 4 gear even PuGs will absolutely bully the bosses into the dirt.

The OP mentioned that he has some sort of regular raiding schedule that he was unable to keep to due to outside obligations. If that’s the case then PuG-ing Normal should be well within the range of his capabilities.

Now if it was the NERUBIAN, it’d give me a reason.

Smh…

IRL stuff > In game stuff

1 Like

Exactly… Not sure why people are still crying about it. There are so many mounts that get put into the game these days that the “shiny” wears off in like a week. Its ridiculous… I wish Blizz would put as much effort into new armor sets that they do mounts.

3 Likes

Can you not look for a group and just do a few each week?

Kinsa like riding a turd

1 Like

It’s also weirdly small too

2 Likes

I DEMAND TO TALK TO THE MANAGER!

now! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Totally agree!

They should also give us a gladiator mount recolor for doing random BGs
Gladiator gear too!
And titles!

1 Like