So no more warrior fury buffs, Blizzard?

Need to know, so I can replace / buy my epic for arms, and switch covenants, and start all over.

1 Like

If you’re talking about PvE, Fury was already better in M+ even before the buffs, and after the buffs is now outpeforming Arms in raid.

If PvP
well, yeah, Arms is gonna be better. That’s not changing.

3 Likes

what?

3 Likes

You know what, just let him go.

If all the chimps wanna believe that their spec is bad and go through all the work of rerolling, let them.

Maybe they’ll learn that they’re bad, not the spec.

11 Likes

Fury is in an ok slot. Just from a “fun” perspective I wish Rampage hit harder, but eh, whaddyagonnado?

6 Likes

I predict no more Fury buffs this tier. We’re okay in raids now; not great, not going to be topping any meters, but not bottom of the charts anymore. In M+ we actually do very well, especially if you have a Signet. And that’s probably as good as we can hope for.

It’s tricky when our single target raid boss performance is low but our steady dungeon cleave output is high. That’s why they keep nerfing the WW-cleave or exempting DR/BS along side what are meant to be single target buffs. Maybe they’ll do some more more extensive tinkering in the next patch, or maybe we’ll have to live out SL as M+ heroes and raid buffbots.

1 Like

It’s funny cause I think a lot of us thought Fury was going to be stronger relative to other classes when they announced the aoe target caps. I mean we’d always had one so this just means we’re on a level playing field now right?

Yeah that didn’t work out how we thought it would. Didn’t expect them to just gut our damage first then give some back bit by bit. Touche blizzard.

9 Likes

That has to be my main issue with Fury. I find the spec fun but Rampage just feels so meh when I hit it.

5 Likes

You’re 9/10 LFR and only have a couple +2 Mythic Plus runs.

What are you talking about switching from Fury to Arms because Fury isn’t getting buffed? You’re not playing content where a buff wouldn’t make it any easier or harder to push the content. If you’re okay at the class, you’ll (with your ilvl) pull middle of the pack on CN DPS and be a very solid pickup for an mDPS in M+. If you’re exceptional? You’ll be near the top of the meters if you’re doing Normal CN given that exceptional skill in a class will usually result in you being much better than someone who is mediocre at a meta class.

The 8% buff really did help in our Single Target as Fury warriors were severely lacking in that department, and it also made our sustained cleave a lot better, too.

The only thing a buff to Fury will do is further push Fury Warriors into the mDPS meta for Mythic Raiding progression content, it will not make a difference for someone who is playing chill, low level content.

Looks pretty cool, but unless you have some serious stat sticks in your hands it generates some very ‘meh’ numbers.

Fury is fine, just not #1. Thanks for your short warrior stay, fam.

And yet, another 3% seems to be in the works.

Really?
https://i.imgur.com/uu9pmDP.gif?noredirect

3% to all damaging abilities.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/class-tuning-underway-february-2/850599

2 Likes

Nice, no complaint here.

It really starts to boggle the mind how many tuning passes and the sheer quantity of buffing needed (26% since prepatch launched, 16% since slands went live). It’s really embarrassing in retrospect that I trusted them to get it right with Mythic launch.

2 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out why they thought nerfing the class so hard at the end of BFA was the play. Maybe they didn’t have time to test things properly? Who knows, but someone must of looked at BFA warriors and said, “Damn, they will be so powerful with all these new borrowed powers. Better nerf em.”
Not realizing that a lot of that BFA power was all borrowed.

1 Like

I think the stat squash did more damage then they care to admit.

4 Likes

3% doesn’t fix anything but w/e Blizz i’ll take w/e you throw at me at this point
 I guess.

I never really got the impression from the stuff they were doing that they were nerfing the class, though in hindsight maybe I was wrong. I mean, haste nerf, okay they’re slowing us down, raising the skill cap on maintaining enrage. Rampage was just a bugfix. The whole Carnage row was trash and needed to be baseline or outright gone. All those playstyle changes did come out to dps losses of course but
that was obvious. It just seemed so obvious that
yeah they’ll calculate real quick how much damage weaker rampage, less haste etc. adds up to and give a flat buff worth that much. So much for that.

I have never been so happy to be proven wrong so quickly. :laughing: Well, 3% isn’t a lot, but it’s obviously 3% more than I was expecting. So I’m not going to complain too hard.

2 Likes