So no more shaman changes?

The lack of work and overall silence from Blizzard.

1 Like

I am not sure I’d say that at all

That post was a reply to someone else who has since deleted their comment.
I’ll go ahead and remove mine to avoid confusion.

What the link for that discord, I’d like to cry around my ppl :frowning:

love the name , misspelled greek word for wind

1 Like

I’ve never mained or really played a Shaman, but I’m here for you. I know from observation you guys have been boned every. single. time. xD

Lightning Lasso is the last thing I remember you getting where I went, hmm that’s cool. How long ago was that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cant speak for the pvp side of things.

1 Like

Shaman is my favorite class. Anytime I go back to it after not playing it I go “Aaah this feels correct.”

But it really could use attention and a tree rework, if not outright reworks.

Enhancement has some of the best class fantasy in the game.

Restoration’s fantasy is… kind of their but the playstyle has barely evolved since I mained it in MoP.

Elemental always seems to be in some form of crisis.

It’s so frustrating because most shaman players are nice and the feed back they give is consistent and attentive. I’m sure Blizzard has something because to be this radio silent on the largest feedback thread is … unacceptable unless they’re working on something.

3 Likes

Legion :frowning:

Sadly it was legion.

2 Likes

It’s crazy that other classes can get several pages worth of changes and Shamans get “we changed healing stream totem lol”.

Blizzard is really out there thinking “Yeah, that seems good” while giving Elemental hero talents that are a DPS loss.

This feels like it goes beyond the usual “devs just don’t care” and into they actively have contempt for the class.

3 Likes

What’s disappointing is how they think other classes have pages of changes and nothing for shaman on this recent pass…. Meanwhile ele shamans are having to use a macro to cancel tempest (HERO TALENT) when it procs because is crappier that good ol lightning bolt.

It speaks volumes of how much they’ve dropped the ball.

1 Like

I should point out that we would be making macros for the ancestor’s too, just to get them to shoot their spells at the mob we’re targeting, and/or get them to stop firing elemental blasts at dead enemies, or pulling extra mobs when they leave.

Complete silence? You can’t be serious.

I mean. We’ve had what, 2 comments?

“Shaman probably shouldnt get a raid buff”

and

“We’ve just sent a hotfix to the Beta to resolve that.”

For a misplaced talent?

2 Likes

It’s been a burning topic for weeks now.

A topic that has received complete silence. Yes.

4 Likes

Well in that we are reading text, I suppose you have a point.
But for my 2 cents, I’d like to see Blood Elf shamans.

Ok. In this context “received complete silence” is referring to silence from Blizzard/devs.

Blizzard is not communicating with shaman. Either on bugs, future work, etc.

Blood Elven shaman isn’t on my top 50 list of things shaman need.

2 Likes

It’s the wrong point in the development cycle. They are just about to release the next version of the product. Discussions of this sort generally take place at the beginning of a development cycle.