So no more shaman changes?

I mean. We’ve had what, 2 comments?

“Shaman probably shouldnt get a raid buff”

and

“We’ve just sent a hotfix to the Beta to resolve that.”

For a misplaced talent?

2 Likes

It’s been a burning topic for weeks now.

A topic that has received complete silence. Yes.

4 Likes

Well in that we are reading text, I suppose you have a point.
But for my 2 cents, I’d like to see Blood Elf shamans.

Ok. In this context “received complete silence” is referring to silence from Blizzard/devs.

Blizzard is not communicating with shaman. Either on bugs, future work, etc.

Blood Elven shaman isn’t on my top 50 list of things shaman need.

2 Likes

It’s the wrong point in the development cycle. They are just about to release the next version of the product. Discussions of this sort generally take place at the beginning of a development cycle.

Ok.

So you are saying that shaman are just screwed and we shouldn’t say anything?

We’ve been saying things since the beginning of the development cycle.

We didnt even get heroic talents until beta launched.

We still dont have them functional.

What is your suggestion for feedback then? Esp since they are still communicating with others.

Is your suggestion to just give up?

Is your implication that we shouldnt expect our hero talents to even work?

1 Like

I see we’ve finally come full circle.

First it was: “It’s just Alpha, they’re not done yet”
Then it was: “It’s just Beta, they’re not done yet”
And now it’s: “It’s too late to ask for changes the game’s about to release”

Every freaking time.

13 Likes

I’ve been saying for two expansions now that all Blood Elves should have black tights because they go with any top but for some reason Blizzard is not doing anything about it. I think one reason is that I am just one voice out of several million and I don’t hold a high position in the company.

But I’m not going to quit just because I can’t have my way. Others may feel differently.

As to why they are not following your demands, I’m not sure.

I appreciate how you are equating an entire class being nearly unplayable with blood elf mogging.

9 Likes

So…… I was not joking then ?

Things not working properly, hero talent sucks and the current pass of changes had zero for shaman. Is frustrating atm.

3 Likes

You missed the main point of what I was saying. There are millions of people who play this game. You and I are two of them. Just because you want what you want and I want what I want that doesn’t mean that the millions of other players agree.

Blizzard has to figure out what features are in the most demand by the majority of players. Obviously their data is telling them Shamans are are not a driving force in the player base. Neither are people who want black tights even if they do go with lots of different tops.

This thought process is so mind numbingly painful, I am just gonna walk away.

For you to earnestly believe that shows that this conversation is not worth continuing.

I would say have a good day, but you are here saying my entire expansion experience should be horrible. So I wont.

4 Likes

No that’s not what I’m saying. What I’m saying is that you and I are two people out of millions who play the game. Why should we think that once we have spoken, the developers will obey? What about the other several million and what they want?

Look, the game is either what you want or it’s not what you want. If it aligns with what you are willing to play, then play. If there is a better game out there that is more of what you want, go play that. It’s all about free choice.

I never said the developers should obey me at any point in time.

You said I should just suck it up, and deal with it. You said I shouldnt ask for changes. You said I should be ok with shaman being nearly unplayable.

So once again.

I wont reply going further because this thought process you are having is really horrible. its based on making up my view point. Its based on saying others should have a horrible time. And not ask for changes.

So, carry on. I hope you your preference in class and race are redesigned to be trash. Because I will absolutely call you out for suggesting any changes.

1 Like

No one ever said you can’t express your point of view. In fact you expressed it. As to what Blizzard does about your point of view, they will consider it along with all the other points of view then decide on a direction to take.

So what are you missing?

Its like when Demonology in WoD was gutted on purpose so people would stop playing it before the rework. This is a REAL thing the devs said.

5 Likes

Are those blue class players still whining?

“How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?”

Bus Shock still in effect.

2 Likes

Use MoP remix to level a new main for a while. Just like ff14 is doing a healer boycott we can do a shaman boycott