So many unhappy people here

Well, I admire your optimism! :grinning:

As others have said GD is the place for endless hate on anything about the game, whether validly felt by the person posting or just another of the endless train of trolls or stuff-stirers.

For me I am also excited for what’s coming going forward, delves (and by extension solo great vault progress), and warband especially.

2 Likes

Reported for being happy.

How many times are you going to post this TROLL?

It’s to be expected. There’s a significant portion of the forum population who just want to be miserable. Nothing that could be announced would ever please them. They just need attention and this is how they get it.

Rita a troll? :rofl:

She’s the Prime Gnome.

3 Likes

It seems fine. I have definitely lowered my expectations because I was super excited for Dragonflight, and the expansion turned out to be pretty mid with shockingly little story beats around the Aspects.

1 Like

I’m excited for the upcoming expansions, but at the same time I am very, and rightfully so concerned about the three day early access, and the fact that they announced the next three expansions at the same time. Does that mean that instead of having an expansion with 3 major patchs, each major patch will now be its own fleshed out expansion? Along with that does the three early access days entail, in that what are you able and unable to do exactly as that can easily provide huge advantages to players that are able to fork over the $90 for it.

It makes me feel very pressured as a mythic raider currently to buy the epic edition of the game, over going for the base option given money is tight for me right now. So I have a right here to be upset sorry to say, given I have to stay competitive to be able to mythic raid at the level I currently do, and being presented a high paywall scares me a bit.

3 Likes

The forums have exploded and everyone’s raging about WoW.

It feels like…coming home.

1 Like

Unlimited times you salty person, go fart in a fortune cookie.

I’ll rag about BFA through DF all day every day, but maybe it’s just because Metzen was showing it off, but I actually feel a connection or spark to WoW that hasn’t been there since the BFA cinematic.

As such, I’ve put in my epic pre order. Time will tell is this becomes a regret or not. Till then, I got a new level 70 to gear up and a Shaman to give an awesome outfit and hearthstone too.

I’m cautiously optimistic, myself. But I get that we’re also a solid year out before we get an expansion and we’re not going to get info-dumped on this early.

1 Like

I was hoping that I was going to have a full size gnome to run around with…I was disappointed with how small she is

1 Like

In the meantime, we can unlock maximum cuteness with the world enlarger toy, she will be a giant to us! She appears to be the same size as the winter’s helpers!

1 Like

Part of that sounded very wrong :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

It’s the forums, people here love being miserable about something, and pay a sub exclusively to hate-post on the forums

3 Likes

I am looking forward to classic+. I feel there is a decent enough info with the play testing at the con to have me hyped for it. It also comes out at the end of this month!

Retail on the other hand is way too early to tell. Meaningful solo content (hopefully) has me very interested but we do not know the full details of the reward structure etc… Not pre-ordering a thing until more info is released.

1 Like

Which is so weird to me. Complain about the money, and then spend the money to complain! :roll_eyes:

Wait, are the Classic + people now calling Season of Discovery Classic +? If I had a bet, this is the start of the D3/D4 seasonal trend…not a major overhaul/expansion of Classic that all of you have been asking for.

I mean, the first “raid” is a re-tuned 5-man dungeon with a few new mechanics.

My disappointments are the following:

1. Early access which is limited only to the $90 version of the game
  2. Expansions will ostensibly be yearly and, hence, shorter. But appear to have the same price tag.

That’s it. But those are major things.

Look, I don’t WANT to be unhappy. I hope War Within excites me. I like it when games are good.

Some humans. And those humans believe everyone else feels the same way they do.