So its unholy gonna get the love it desrves

for once can dk actually be enjoyable in pvp for a whole season without people crying about it srry some people cant play or enjoy the class

Subject and body unclear.

5 Likes

Only after they remove pillars!

Arthis for pvp landscaping & design head 2024!!!

7 Likes

But how does this effect you personally?

Because I’ve played the class through its best times and it’s horrific times and now it just seems for the last 3 xpacs we do mains for PvP seem to be put to the floor and not cared for but every other class does

I’m sorry, but could you please be more clear?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Unholy offensively is great and because of that 2400 and anything below that is not a problem at all. I actually think current unholy is probably the easiest class to just steamroll low Mmr with little effort.

It does deserve a death strike buff tho. I’m starting to think chains of ice / death advance is holding us back (and won’t change cuz mythic+)

With current design I swear the best thing to bring back is remove bloodforged talent and replace it with corpse shield. Gives dk the mitigation it’s lacking. I read someone say something about how hitting thru blur,parry, dispersion, fort brew ect ect ect is trolling but you can keep hitting thru IBF. CS would fix that but not be too op

2 Likes

If the damage wasn’t so extremely spikey so fast unholy would prob deserve some hard defensive buffs, but the problem is that if you keep unholy in its current damage dilemma then you have to cut something defensively or it will turn into DH 2.0 really quickly.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=207319/corpse-shield#see-also-other
And if we’re talking this corpse shield, that’d prob be more than fine but the DK pet has to be in line with demo pet where it has to be a good chunk of what makes you playable.

Also can’t fall down the roadblock of doing anything with chains, because we already all hate frost DK and don’t want to see that happen twice.

I mean I think chains should be 50% with a DR second press roots.

Corpse shield doesn’t kill the pet because you huddle it.

And I’m 100% in favor of dk doing less damage and being tankier. It should be

This , Arthas has made it clear . Only way for DK to be enjoyable and balanced is to remove mobility from other players and pillars not to exist as they are oppressive

3 Likes

Damp gaming is so thrash

Dying through every defensive CD because you’re practically made of paper if you can’t kite is trash too, it’s also okay for UHDK to be a bit damp since all its partners are turbo giga dps.

You really believe that to be true?

Death knights are undead skeletons so it’s ok they’re squishy, I read this in wow lore.

I also think our defensive toolkit vs physical damage (and even magic now) is too limited but I’d still rather see them tune us offensively in the next round of adjustments

1 Like

Don’t forget instantly banning anyone who tries to fake a kick.

4 Likes

No shot that was another take? Hahahah.

of course it was, i mean, its that guy ya know

Arthis stays undefeated