So its unholy gonna get the love it desrves

Kind of the point of Unh. Think they should just find a healthy state for the spec. The current damage profile is good and I think it’s fun when the breakdown is coil>wounds>disease>pet but our defensives are laughable and the chains and kite meta isn’t a fun play style for the dk or the people trying to fight the dk.

I think short duration mitigations like corpse shield huddle and strong but expensive deathstrikes with a weaker chains is the answer

1 Like

dk gets no changes until amatox denounces ranch on pizza

5 Likes

Fine dk stays bad then idc I’d rather eat good

2 Likes

while normally bad, if my homie pulls up with domino’s pizza, im drowning that monstrosity in ranch in a desperate lunge at having a somewhat decent taste

Domino’s is trash and not worth wasting ranch on

no shot you eat dom’s neat

I just don’t eat Dom we have a really amazing local place and they make their own ranch fresh I even got a punch card

You all belong in prison.

1 Like

bring back crucifixions.

amatox doesn’t waste his time with trash chain pizza

he would rather ruin $40 pies from local spots that use high quality ingredients

ingredients he can’t taste under the ranch, of course

6 Likes

Weird how nobody ever says anything when I dunk pizza in ranch but the second I say something about it on the Internet all these nerds living off lean cuisine got an opinion

5 Likes

it’s cause u can’t fold me irl when I say your pizza ethics are horrific here

You need to surround yourself with friends who will say something

9 Likes

A slight drizzle of ranch on a pizza with chicken on it rlly makes the flavors pop

1 Like

let me catch u putting SALAD DRESSING on a delicious pie.

3 Likes

u guys never had that one guy who’s like “dw ima grab pizzas tn”
then they pull up with the forbidden blue box

i worked at dominos in HS so i’ve seen too many of those blue boxes

when they used to have the breadstick seasoning tho a sauceless pan with extra cheese and that seasoning was basically a fire cheese bread

dom’s pizza is a warcrime but man their cheese bread kinda owns

2 Likes

their cheesebread is next level

How is this chain not out of business lmao