So it would be cool once this remix ends we get jyniu and hozen as AR's

As title states.

Would be a cool way to celebrate pandaria’s success with these 2 races being playable as AR’s!

4 Likes

I think we also get another Jinyu variant in War Within. Not sure if anyone would be happy. :world_map::robot:

jinu probably smell like rotting fish
and hozen are stupid poop flingers

why would we want either of them?

8 Likes

Nobody wants jinyu, they’d be even less popular than mechagnomes. :dracthyr_tea:

2 Likes

Them boys looks sad. look at them frowns. :frowning:

I hate the Hozen with burning passion stupid. Blah!!!

2 Likes

Id be so happy if we got Jinyu. Both ankoan and Pandaria variants.

This horken is looking to get ooked right in the dooker.

4 Likes

Because a Hozen monk would be incredibly fun to play.

Indeed!

Maybe named Gokudook.

Ah, this is why I am leveling Alliance characters first. goes off to kill Hozen

Maybe Dooku? Wait a minute…

3 Likes

count Dooken to you!

2 Likes

Every time a “What race do you want next” thread pops up, I respond with Jinyu. I get a four likes (probably from the same four people) and it’s never mentioned again.

So you’re probably right, but I am one of the few who would really enjoy it. Loved the race since original MoP.

3 Likes

It’s actually been heavily requested race when MoP first came out. I’m rather surprised it got hated on in this thread. Specially if they gotten the ankoan variants with it.

1 Like

Same, the Ankoan just made me love them more.

I love most of the ocean races (naga, gilblin, Jinyu, etc…)

I also absolutely adore the Mogu too. I was really hoping that the 4 tribes we worked with in BFA along side the Rajani would be an allied race.

2 Likes

What sort of horken dook is this thread? No ooken wikket wants hozen for an ooken allied race

Then regular race :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d much rather have Saurok, Sethrak, Tortollan in that order. I’ve longed for a true reptilian race that wears full armor.

People literally begged Blizzard to give them the Ankoans over the diapergnomes lmao.

I doubt Jinyu would be super popular but they wouldn’t be trash gnomes tier.

4 Likes

Well… you know WoW playerbase, if it ain’t human or elf, it ain’t ultra popular.

Doesn’t change the fact peps want them :stuck_out_tongue: