So... Is #pulltheripcord back in question?

we have a longer time to wail and scream about it now.

should we?

im prolly gunna

4 Likes

I mean you go ahead, don’t think the answer is gonna change though. This is their big new feature, so it’s gonna be in there.

2 Likes

Well at least you’re being consistent

This delay giving the ripcord crowd false hope. The misery just keeps on giving.

2 Likes

Definitely not. Why would they consider it when they have more pressing issues to deal with.

like trying to balance the fact we’re going to be trapped in one covenant?

1 Like

They should considering how broken Soul Binds and the class abilities are. Will they? probably not. Will it make their jobs easier to manage if they did pull it? Yes.

3 Likes

In the immortal words of stringer bell.

“You got focus, I’ll give you that”

2 Likes

You’re not trapped in one covenant though, you can change it. I think its weekly you can change it. Being trapped would imply there is nothing you can do about it when you can actually change it. It just has a cooldown.

i said ima be wailing and screaming in the OP. i like to exaggerate for the drama of it all.

Two weeks, at least last time I checked it.

1 Like

I’m not sure the exact time frame to be honest. The post they stated was 2 quests weekly but a lot of people assumed that meant 2 weekly quests but you could not do them one after the other. I personally think that they would state it as being able to change biweekly. But in my eyes 2 quests that are weekly means you can hash it out in a week.

Fair enough, could probably be either at this point, your original point still stands though, it is changeable.

You can change covenants immediately. You just can’t go back to a previous one without paying a penalty for betraying them.

Right. I think biggest issue is just that there are a lot of bugs with leveling or quests. I don’t think they’re going to suddenly be like “Yo, you were right that conduits and covenants are an issue even though we just made a blue post like 2 weeks ago or something.” I just don’t see that happening. I think bugs and quests going to be the key focus during the delay.

I hope not. A ripcord being pulled means that the game becomes that much more complicated and I really would rather not see that.

yur gawt damn rite

LOL

Yeah, no.

#PullTheRipcord

2 Likes

Removing dozens of complicated, buggy, and imbalanced systems can only make the game less complicated and easier to manage for the dev team.

4 Likes

Except it’s not being removed, it’s just being opened up, correct? Which means I’d be forced to learn 4 different combinations of soulbinds, covenants, etc. That will get very overwhelming very quickly.