So is it not possible to unlock Earthen during Early Access?

I agree i would rather have had earthen straight out the gate. But tbf story wise it wouldnt work.
The main plotline of the earthen this patch is what leads to the playable earthen.

They would have had to change a lot of stuff to make it happen.

You have to complete the level 80 main story which is not available

I just saw a rogue that was earthen and now i’m more confused than ever

1 Like

Cursed pickaxe turns you in to a skardyn for 20 seconds randomly
You probably saw that

2 Likes

His race on the tooltip said “earthen”

1 Like

Ive not looked at the name tag while the effects are active but it gives me earthen voice lines and their dance etc

1 Like

can confirm the axe changes your race to say earthen

3 Likes

Idk, I just unlocked earthen

2 Likes

I hope you’re not lying! Cause I would be very happy if you’re not

Theyre lying :stuck_out_tongue:

I haven’t had the time to hit 80 yet so I wasn’t sure

Ill get it monday no problem. Already did the campaign now im just going to do those extra quests and once monday hits finish it off. I will be leveling my paladin and mage as an earthen

Same, the little pop-up when i hit 80…

1 Like

Explain please. Is it possible???

Well it turned out that I just finished the quests related, but I haven’t actually unlocked earthen to create one. I just got a pop of achievement when I finished the quests. I mean, I thought I did.

1 Like

Agreed.

Pointless time gating and for what?

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

There’s a post by Kaivax either on Wowhead or here stating last chapter for earthen unlock will not be available till September 3.

(Edited to removal probably erroneous info. Sorry all)

Wait what? As in we might have to wait 20 additional days after Ch 4 becomes playable to actually unlock the Earthen due to some time gated stuff?

Where is this thread located?

That was people guessing that it would be the final chapter to unlock, which usually includes a raid, so they went with the LFR timeline.

However, that is not what Kaivax said. Don’t add fuel to the fire. People are already irritated enough, rumors don’t need to be added

1 Like

K, that’s what I thought they were referring too. And probably just pure speculation.

Though, I’m still curious as to why Kaivax’s post said “the fourth chapter” when the quest log for TWW campaign is x/5

1 Like