So is it not possible to unlock Earthen during Early Access?

So what the title says… I saw in some comments on WoWhead I think that it is not possible to unlock Earthen during this Early Access. Is it true? Just curious. I was hoping to whiz through the requirements for them during Early Access and then lvl up my new Earthen nice and slow thru the new storylines and quests. If it is not true, then I can just hold off on until actual release date and not rush through anything right now.

4 Likes

The Earthen are locked behind a quest line…I think after the Expansion officially drops.

1 Like

You have to do the campaign to unlock the quest. I havent looked at doing the quest because I have no plan to play as earthen

1 Like

its when were 80 and lvl 4 remown in all factions is what i have read next week

From what I have seen, it’s 3 or 4 sidequest lines + completing campaign.

Doesn’t seem to be locked in EA. I could be wrong and missing something though.

2 Likes

I have heard differing opinions on the requirements as well. I heard that the original war campaign needs to be finished as well as some additional questlines to unlock the Earthen but I am not sure anymore. I also am unsure whether the whole war campaign is available to do in Early Access or not…

1 Like

It is, completing the campaign is part of Pathfinder, and I’ve seen people using steady flight already.

thats the story line camping not the main one

1 Like

Completion of all main storylines for the level up campaign in The War Within.
Completion of the side questline Hope, An Anomaly in Isle of Dorn.
Completion of the side questline Mourning Rise in Isle of Dorn.
Completion of the side questline Broken Tools in the Ringing Deeps.

Its the level up campaign for Earthen aswell…

3 Likes

The War Within Campaign: This requires completion of the entire War Within campaign, including all 4 chapters at max level.This is not currently doable during The War Within Early Access,

https://www.wowhead.com/guide/allied-race/earthen#:~:text=To%20unlock%20the%20Earthen%20as,rewards%20on%20the%20Quest%20screen.

4 Likes

Wow, mine is also from WoWhead… they need to get their stuff together.

3 Likes

i know i have seen youtube videos on it and some players are saying we need to be max lvl and 4 renown in all factions and wait for the alliance windrunner to show up with info

4 Likes

Well, that’s more confusing than it needs to be lol.

4 Likes

You definitely have to have one maxed character. There are some other requirements–not sure if they are available yet.

I am trying to figure this out as well. It looks like the campaign will be time gated. Hopefully not 4 weeks!!

3 Likes

I have an 80 and have done every part of the unlock achievement except for the campaign which is locked behind time gating. Waiting on word from Alleria.

3 Likes

Agreed which is why what they did falls into a gray area of bait and switch IMVHO.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Not available in early access.

2 Likes

Agreed.

This is why communication from BlizZard is important.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

You’re not even trying to troll at this point.

2 Likes