So is Deathwing chillin in shadowlands?

Wouldnt them being directly effected by the titans make them order beings and go to the order afterlife? Deathwing is definitely in whatever end the void beings have.

I donā€™t understand how Shadowlands retconned anything regarding these afterlives. Thereā€™s infinite realms that we never saw. Gā€™hanir could very possibly be one of them.

Alec Holland.

Tom Holland is Spider-Manā€™s current actor.

To continue this postā€™s theme of comic book characters, I used to think of Shadowlandsā€™ screwing of the pooch of afterlife lore so badly as a tragedy, now I see it as a comedy.

That afterlife realm was destroyed during the War of the Ancients.

I was going by the above post that talks about Aviana working to restore it Cata+

Gā€™Hanir died with its mistress Aviana when she was killed by demons of the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients, and the tree lost all its leaves. However, Aviana set out to restore it in Cataclysm after her resurrection,[2] and as of Warlords of Draenor it seems to be operational as Aviana sought to invite the arakkoa and offer them a place on the Mother Tree.[1]

Thatā€™s what I was able to find about it. At least the most important part

2 Likes

It was the druid artifact lore book from Legion that said Aviana restored it after she came back in Cata.

Said book also said it was located inside the Emerald Dream. It was the very first tree that existed in the Dream.

1 Like