So I'm gonna get flamed for this but

I love both Mechagnomes and Vulpera.

25 Likes

I love mechagnomes and will tolerate vulpera =D

1 Like

Mechagnomes and Vulpera are both A-OK in my book.

4 Likes

I strongly dislike both, but no flaming on these wholesome and constructive forums :smiley:

I approve of more tiny races on both sides.

:cookie:

2 Likes

I can’t wait for Vulpera and am glad those who wanted mech gnomes get them.

My Vulpera will consume many cookies!

1 Like

Mechagnomes look neat, like them more than the junker gnomes.

Vulpera are great tho.

1 Like

It’s okay to like something the majority didn’t want nor ask for.

5 Likes

I like vulpera. Mechagnomes are cool too though I might not play one.

That Mechagnome heritage armor makes em full mechanic.

I totally dig both races.

1 Like

I hope you’re not going to be flamed due to being happy for the new races.

I’m with you! I am not dying for Vulpera, but I’ve had a name saved for months, so I’m ready to go there, hopefully they can be rogues.

As for mechagnome, I’ve had a name saved, already know he will be a hunter if they can be, and do engineering, my first character I’ll attempt to take engineering serious with too.

I’m an altoholic though, so I may make them and they may sit for awhile, we’ll see.
Either way I’m happy. :smiley:

Agreed.

Side note: I hope they add Tinkers in 9.0 and make them gnome, mechagnome, goblin, vulpera only for the hilarity.

2 Likes

Stop feeling bad about not agreeing with the majority.

Be happy

Me too! Especially Vulpera. (hands you a fire extinguisher)

Again, look again.

What you see on that screen is heritage armour. Underneath that they are the same as the ones walking about Mechagon.

They don’t have a ‘full robot’ option.

And…?

They still look neat.

3 Likes

Likewise both are great,don’t get me wrong loves me some high elves but they’ll probably come around next expansion if Blizz came around to putting the vulpera in. Despite what people think,the devs aren’t these malicious oppressors just because Helves,snake people and fish people didn’t happen straight away [Ankoran/Jinyu are pretty much fish people]. o.O Now I can make a second rogue as a vulpera and in my mind he’ll be surly and sound like Danny Devito when I write stories about him when bored on a slow day lunch break at work.

That’s a full robot option though.

It looks great.

1 Like