So I guess not many people are clearing Sunken Temple?

I am waiting a long long time for that world buff to go out. I have waited as long as an hour and a half for it.

In P1 and P2, the world buff drops were non stop every few minutes.

Is this a sign that many are not clearing the raid?

2 Likes

definitely not as many as before
player base is way down, raiders are way down :expressionless:

8 Likes

I doubt the number of actual players has gone down but alts are prob way down.

No one got time or patience for a 4 hours ST pug on their alt.

17 Likes

ST is very unattractive to us filthy casuals… “but everyone thinks it’s easy already”
Nah I want no comms, anyone can join, chill, kick back, classic dungeon/raid vibes. That’s just me, and that’s why there is 1 less person raiding.

32 Likes

the log stats show a massive decline :expressionless:

1 Like

the stats of number of logs being less? like you mean people not playing their alts?

7 Likes

sounds like a cope but ok :expressionless:

1 Like

bold coming from you of all people lmao

6 Likes

one might wonder why make alts if you hate playing them.

1 Like

we got a little taste in gnomer of having to actually do mechanics to complete a raid so it makes sense with these people… There’s no way someone should need an expiation for gnomer at this point. Like I’m joining gnomer runs with people at 50 in basically pre-bfd gear who I just won’t heal. The can still roll on the gear but it just makes the raid easier if they’re dead and no one has to worry about them.

3 Likes

lol what a mess :expressionless:

Yeah, there’s no way new players are just stepping into Gnomer for the first time, ever. Those people should just die and be left dead, have a negative experience and then never play the game again.

9 Likes

I don’t ‘hate’ them but pugging ST is an entirely different beast than BFD or Gnomer so I stopped doing that which was my reasoning for why there are a lot less logs overall, people aren’t playing alts as much in this phase.

so if we were to make Deadmines be the endgame raid… population would explode to Farmville-level numbers.

4 Likes

I try to pug ST on at least one of my characters during the week. However most of my friends stopped all together because they feel the raid is too much of a chore.

1 Like

It’s a 7 day lockout, 20 man raid.
vs
3 day lockout 10 man raid.
Half as many raids that consume twice the amount of people.

Naturally you will see less buff drops.

25 Likes

This ^^^

Scrolled down to make the same point was happy to see it already here. Those are two big reasons for less world buffs going out, even with the same number of players.

1 Like

It’s a longer raid with a weeklong reset, requires twice as many raiders, isn’t as puggable as BFD or Gnomer, and it’s still early in the phase. Those factors alone probably results in it currently getting cleared like 10x less than Gnomer/BFD were later in their respective phases even before factoring in potential player attrition.

p1 and p2 alot if people were clearing it on multiple chars per 3 days. now each raid gets 2 buffs every 7 days a lot of the time the 2 buffs go out same time.

1 Like

Yes - the dogged insistence of ruining SoD by raising the raids to 20 has killed it for the majority of people, combined with the weekly lockout, means the buff is going off far less often.

ST is anti-pug, anti-fun and ruined by the expanded raid size.

1 Like