So I guess not many people are clearing Sunken Temple?

I pugged it Sunday. Was a lot easier than i thought. Simple strats.

2 Likes

it was actually a really good raid.

Gnomer was too. BFD was kinda bland.

2 Likes

I don’t have a guild, I’ve done multiple ST clears in multiple PUGs.

Just because a raid is longer than 30 minutes and requires you to be conscious does not make it ‘anti-pug’. I’m enjoying it much more than BFD and Gnomer simply because the previous raids have been painfully and boringly easy.

This difference of opinion between us is why I am a big fan of introducing heroic modes, similar to WOTLK (highest raiding participation version of wow ever recorded btw).
You can get your braindead free gear mailed to your bag, I get my mildly stimulating gaming challenge, everyone is happy.

2 Likes

To get the buff item, people have to have done a quest, which knocks a good few clears out of being able to drop buff. Double the raid size, make the lockout twice as long (2 buff items drop in raid though) and you cut the amount of buffs in half again.

I can’t imagine coping that hard and believing it full stop. Lmao.

gnomer was ok. but yea pop is lower and will continue to go down til 60.

were pretty much following the ascension staggered level server population trend
huge at low levels when skill cap is almost as low as the floor and barrier to entry is non existent, then it will continue to drop the harder it gets.

then 60 will being the gigasweats back.

all i know is pop is high enough that i can just buy random stuff and sell it on the ah for a profit, dartboard style.

1 Like

People play Classic to PvP. The PvP has been bad so people are leaving the game. Thats it.

2 Likes

people play classic to do everything. the pvp/pve alone has never been good enough.

1 Like

what server are you on ? It drops very often on CS.
Gnomer has 3 day lock, and 10 man raid, so the ratio is 3/14 or less than 1/4 times for ST to drop.
It’s still 4th week into the phase, not all raids can faceroll it yet.

yea unless people are smart about it the fact that 2 items drops means nothing if they both turn in for their rings same time.

You going through some mass cope over there bro :rofl: Player base is definitely in mass decline.

true but youre still an active sub. no matter how bitter you are about sod youre still funding it.

Umm keep guessing bro but i aint playing they lame SoD stuff. Thats for soft boys like yourself

yea but you got an active sub.

im enjoying sod, thanks for the donation to bliz.

You look like you sub just to talk rubbish all day on these forums :rofl:

i do when im not home :frowning:

You sub just stay active in these forums mr.1000 posts :rofl: What a loser

not like my posts have much effort in them

1000 posts of no effort - Even more of a loser :rofl: You need a women bro

ive got you

1 Like