So i buy my epic mount - then dm?

I think we can agree on that. I have no idea why you got drawn in either.

No, but I feel like I am sometimes.

1 Like

Frankly, whoever didnā€™t expect DM to come out in October/November is out of their mind.

Called it.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if Iā€™d go quite that far. Ion said in an interview from several months ago that it would be a few months depending on how players consumed the content. I think the general consensus was 2-3 months.

Still, just under 2 months is WELL within a reasonable deviation.

I know the pain - I bought some gear, and then better gear dropped like an hour later - I deserve a refund!

-rolls eyes-

Btw- hope you stocked up on the ghost shrooms - Iā€™ve been piling them up for this very reason. Gonna make some money!

1 Like

Ok you get the refund, but when ZG comes out you canā€™t roll on the Tiger or Raptor.

I have no sympathy for a class that gets a free mount to begin withā€¦

The release of DM doesnā€™t necessarily guarantee the release of the mount quest line.

1 Like

Amen brother

Why donā€™t you open up a ticket and talk to a GM instead of complaining to an open forum where no one can help you?

I would honestly be shocked if this thread received a blue post reply in your favor, but best of luck to you.

Why did you buy an epic mount at all?

No Warlock or Paladin should buy an epic mount.

1 Like

Also depending on your server the quest line costs a hefty amount of gold anyway, back in the day I ended up spending around 750ish gold by the time I was done.

Quit crying and go spend 2 hours in Mara and make up the difference

Soā€¦ you were too impatient to wait for your free mount and decided to buy one instead? Why should you get a refund?

guess you didnt know you can split the cost on some of the warlock items.

Probably should have thought of that before buying a robochicken instead.

I do like seeing other races on different mounts. However, the human on a saber (while still requires a lot of time to get to exalted) is kinda typical. Iā€™d rather see a nelf on a ram or horse

You know that 1 Warlock who bought the mats to summon can basically bring 2 other warlock friends and they donā€™t have to pay at all?

2 Likes

Humans have access to the normal nelf sabers. Iā€™ve seen one in iron forge on my ally alt. Iā€™ve also seen undead on raptors. I donā€™t think getting exalted with other races this early is more surprising that seeing people whoā€™ve already hit 60

1 Like

No. What you bought is up to you. If you decided that farming Mara was a good use of your time, thatā€™s on you.

Itā€™s awesome that you put in the work for an epic mount. Having your class mount available early doesnā€™t cheapen that.

meh. the lock / paladin class mounts cost mana, interrupt mp5, and are classified as spell schools so you can get locked out of their respective schools if you are interrupted. itā€™s preferable to have the normal mounts anyway