So i buy my epic mount - then dm?

like i’ve stated in my novel IF you even read it. she has a valid reason to complain as well as NOT complain. clearly you don’t read/understand you’re just quick to defend.

here i will give you an example Say you got banned for something against tos. they ban you and don’t state the reasoning. then you get upset because you were unaware it was against tos in the first place ( take a look at the nax mage soloing by spell stealing for example ) that mage got banned for “exploiting” due to blizzards own fault. something so basic as class mechanics in a raid setting should of been looked at more carefully by the dev team to avoid this in the first place.

clearly you did not read the ending. i’ve literally STATED it’s a 50/50 she has reason to complain but has to take the lost as it was due to her own fault as time stamps were not given to begin with.

not sure how hard it is to understand that.

Are you a high school English teacher? You should be.

You do realize that the items required for the Warlock epic mount quest still averages around 650-800g right?

So if anything you lost maybe 100g.

5 Likes

not to be a D or anything but I think you know the answer to the question “can I have a gold refund” before you asked, don’t you ?

Dude. This isn’t funny.

1 Like

Please tell me where you see dates of release on this “set schedule” or that DM is going to be released at the exact same time as the rest of Phase 2.

Edit: They acknowledge the gear may be better than some early raid gear, but say nothing about when it will come out. So there was no actual schedule for release. In fact, they even go as far as to say

So, phase 2 may actually be actually starting next week.

2 Likes

Are you a high school student? You sound like one.

2 Likes

You saw a Human who’d already grinded Teldrasil Exalted, and go the reigns of the winter frostsaber?

Because that’s the only Saber a Human has access to to my knowledge, and the time sink that involves is outrageous.

Can I get compensation for the time I spent reading this worthless thread?

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I understand that much and agree. I also don’t know how or why I got drawn into this particular semantical black hole.

Sounds like you got impatient…bought your epic mount…and now you regret it.

Next.

4 Likes

I think we can agree on that. I have no idea why you got drawn in either.

No, but I feel like I am sometimes.

1 Like

Frankly, whoever didn’t expect DM to come out in October/November is out of their mind.

Called it.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d go quite that far. Ion said in an interview from several months ago that it would be a few months depending on how players consumed the content. I think the general consensus was 2-3 months.

Still, just under 2 months is WELL within a reasonable deviation.

I know the pain - I bought some gear, and then better gear dropped like an hour later - I deserve a refund!

-rolls eyes-

Btw- hope you stocked up on the ghost shrooms - I’ve been piling them up for this very reason. Gonna make some money!

1 Like

Ok you get the refund, but when ZG comes out you can’t roll on the Tiger or Raptor.

I have no sympathy for a class that gets a free mount to begin with…

The release of DM doesn’t necessarily guarantee the release of the mount quest line.

1 Like

Amen brother