So I’m leaving Proudmoore

The Horde is a bunch of npcs and five players with a million alliance and it is no fun at all. What’s a good server to transfer to that would suit my interests which are casual M+ running, daily stuff, and occasional raiding. I have a newish sham I am making my main. I hear Wyrmrest is a good horde counterpart to moon guard with a thriving active community that does things. Suggestions?

I would suggest real life

16 Likes

Well then I’ll let you pay for that. Inbox me your credit card info smarty pants.

26 Likes

Wyrmrest might be a fit for you, but I’d suggest Area 52 unless you are looking for an LGBTQIA+ inclusive server.

When I was on Illidan and my old my guild I was gay they called me the “diversity hire”. Kind of prefer lgbt friendly servers

6 Likes

Area 52 has a huge Horde population. Lots of pve guilds.

1 Like

Are you a roleplayer? Because things doesn’t necessarily mean raiding, mythic+, and PVP on roleplay servers. It could be well… roleplay.

Then Wyrmrest is a good choice for you yah.

If you’re switching mains, maybe roll Alliance on Proudmoore and save the $

1 Like

That was a joke, they likely didn’t care.

1 Like

No. But Horde does serious content no matter the server type. Even the Horde RPers often raid and stuff then go back to silver moon to be the dragon king. I have some moon guard toons. It’s looking like area 52 is the answer here. Thanks y’all.

1 Like

id look for a High pop Horde heavy side… or a Server connection group thats horde heavy if you dont want a High pop server. (but honestly you want high pop i assure you) did a quick serch based on WoW population by servers and foudn this quick list . hope it helps you! and HAVE FUN! :smiley:

Alliance Raiding/M+: Stormrage > Sargeras > Proudmoore > Dalaran > Kel’Thuzad
Horde Raiding/M+: Area 52 > Illidan > Thrall > Tichondrius > Zul’jin > Mal’Ganis
Alliance PvP: Tichondrius > Sargeras > Stormrage > Kel’Thuzad > Proudmoore > Darkspear > Moon Guard
Horde PvP: Tichondrius > Illidan > Area 52 > Mal’Ganis > Bleeding Hollow > Sargeras > Zul’jin > Thrall
Alliance RP: Moon Guard > Emerald Dream > Wyrmrest Accord
Horde RP: Emerald Dream > Wyrmrest Accord

1 Like

It was obviously a joke but it was literally my guild note and what they would call me in discord during M+ and raids. Got a bit old. Hard to understand how these jokes could become annoying or frustrating as a heterosexual I would guess.

7 Likes

Stop inviting people to an RP server who don’t RP.

3 Likes

ED is a dead server for RP last I checked.

Thrall was a nice server for me. I wanted something smaller tho.

1 Like

Sounds like a bad guild fit… not a bad server fit… Definitely a difference.

Howdy everyone.
stretches out feet in the room and wiggles toes

How about I’ll do what I want.

1 Like

I don’t like the alliance shaman racial choices. Dwarf of both types, Draenei, or kil tiran. No to all.