So I’m leaving Proudmoore

How about you read the old ToS of a server you consigned to join before inviting: “Locoloki” to an RP server. The one, specifically, about non-RP names.

Go ahead and blacklist me.

2 Likes

Locoloki could easily be a zandalari name. There’s even a main box name Loti. Who are you to decide what is and isn’t an RP name. Every toon I make has an RP name regardless of server because I’m a lore junkie and immerse myself. You have a bad attitude. Get out of my thread. I’m just trying to get some information. All you’ve done is be a butthead and I’m reporting you. It’s uncalled for.

5 Likes

Loco is crazy in Spanish. I’m not dumb, you know.

Wyrmrest has a high Horde population, but I’m unfamiliar with the raiding scene here. We do have casuals and Mythic + scenes though.

There is no such thing as Spanish in zandalar. Shut up. Go away.

Of course there is. Play on a Latin America server. Common is the standard-deviated or default language on each server.

M+ and casual is really more my scene

Come to Bonechewer . We have alliance for breakfast , lunch and dinner here

Wyrmrest might be a good fit for you, but there’s also a huge RP scene here. Don’t know if that’s your jam. If not, I heard Area 52 is very Horde.

The truth is that there are tons of non-RPers on RP realms and so long as they aren’t harassing the RPers it doesn’t bug me any.

Even silly names don’t bug me because TRP3 allows us to set RP names anyhow so there is really no harm. I only report obviously non-RP names if someone is being a racist/sexist/phobe.

I know the state of Wyrmrest’s community, especially RP community, is not that great but that’s the servers’ own fault and not mine. I bent over backwards to nurture the server for years only to be harassed for it.

As for raiding, my guild is 10/10H and is like rank 110 on the server so there’s plenty of PvE choices.

1 Like

Area 52 and Thrall seem to have a good community, but before joining a guild make sure they have good policies placed in for players.

Make a level 1 toon to see if you like the community in each server of your chosen, you don’t have to spend money transferring too many times.

Hope this helps. :grinning:

You’re being obtuse and belligerent for no reason. The persons nationality has no relevance to naming on RP servers. My nightborne is named Valatroise. That could be a French name. Oh no I have to change it because French people play wow too. You’re such an idiot.

2 Likes

This x 100

5 Likes

I don’t wanna eat them. I just wanna be able to tag things lol.

1 Like

Following the naming conventions of a race: Okay.
Making a random name and claiming that, because the naming convention of another race is similar: Not okay.

Your existence: not okay

1 Like

Instead of harassing a random guy on the forums why don’t you report non-RP names?

PS: I’m still waiting for you to blacklist me on the BB Discord for the crime of being welcoming to a fellow LGBTQIA+ person.

1 Like

I don’t join mass communities because they often are contrary to the goals of anyone rational.

And you’re playing victim and being as obtuse as someone’s claiming I’m being. Inviting non-roleplayers to RP communities is already a pain. On the BB community, a bunch of try-hards picked it as their go-to server and RP is pretty much dead.

I’ve been RPing a couple times a week on BB without much issue.

I can’t help but notice you are wearing PvE gear. As a RPer on a RP server you shouldn’t be running dungeons at level cap.