So, hunters can magically summon skeleton hounds, but warriors can't windwalk as blademasters?

Except we’re not getting Blademaster.

So that might be one reason.

I know, thats the main reason why i created this thread, i’m asking why this decision.
Warrior are closer to blademaster than hunters are close to dark ranger.
Blizzard will not make a new blademaster class or a new dark ranger class… this opportunity is wasted

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s Blizzard’s call…like I’m not sure what you’re basing that off of since Dark Rangers have always been compared to hunters, part of the fantasy of Hunters is the Ranger fantasy…so…can you elaborate on this?

1 Like

Dark ranger is a class that started with sylvanas, ranger who became undead, banshee and mixing these two characteristics resulted in dark ranger.
later sylvanas made a group of undead rangers, which can be called dark rangers.

Absolutely no hunter who does not fit these descriptions was simply a dark ranger by choice.

In short, dark rangers are a specific group not linked to hunters.

I’m not saying that it’s something completely incomprehensible that could be a playable “class”.

I consider the dark ranger in hunter to be believable.

My point is that blademasters are more common and not necessarily linked to a certain group and that it is more likely that there is a warrior blademaster than it is that there is a hunter who is a necromancer.

My argument is that there is no excuse for there to be no warrior blademaster if there is dark rangers which is a more difficult requirement.

It is harder to a hunter become a dark ranger, than it is harder for a warrior to become a blademaster.

I dunno about harder, I mean all it takes is a bit of Necromancy to turn Hunter to Dark Ranger. Blademaster requires years of study and training.

But in all seriousness I don’t really have a problem with Blademaster being a Hero spec :dracthyr_shrug: I don’t have a horse in that race. But you’re not likely to get a blue post here on the subject. As Hero talent trees get released, leave feedback. If enough people petition for it, blizzard will make the change. Just try to form your thoughts into something constructive, coherent, and non aggressive.

What? No?
Dark rangers has shadow powers, shadow arrow, necromancy, the closest hunters get to that was black arrow (removed skill)

While warriors has bladestorm, two handed melee hard hits (melee crits).

Warriors are closer to blademasters than hunters are for dark rangers, this is a fact bud.

Humm? no? why you think thats a easy thing? literally no character did that. All of them are attached to sylvanas.

Theres blademasters in all orc clans, even draenei blademaster… while all dark rangers are attached to sylvanas.

You really need to learn what that phrase actually means.

1 Like

Because player warriors aren’t blade masters…

Now if one of the hero specs ends up being blade masters instead of “slayer” then sure.

And dark rangers use shadow magic, it’s not crazy to think they can summon undead dogs…

Off topic…

Don’t you ever have anything positive to say about warriors?

thats why i made this thread.

It is rare to the point that no character has done this naturally, they are all attached to sylvanas. Very different from the case of blademasters.

I consider warriors the best class, i want more love for them. Otherwise i would’nt wasting my time here.
that’s enough?

Nah they’re mostly mad that orcs aren’t written only as drooling cannon fodder anymore.

1 Like

Um nathanos? They even said the dogs are based off him.

And yeah obviously they’re all attached to sylvans, she’s the OG DR.

Kinda like how all DHs are attached to illidan.

So I don’t get your point.

This just feels like a thinly veiled pvp whining thread asking for more utility like you always do

Mirror image would be difficult to make work.

Blink is a Warden ability so I don’t know why you even brought it up.

Although if we’re talking WC3 blade master abilities, I think windwalk (huge speed steroid, invisibility, guaranteed crit with bonus crit damage on first strike) would be unbelievably broken.

Thats literally my point.
they are more complex and belong to an absurdly niched group that is illidan and sylvanas

but for some illogical reason, blademasters are too “abnormal” for warriors, even if blademasters are more common than demon hunters and dark ranger…

So I return to my main question, why can a hunter become a necromancer with hero talent, but a warrior cannot become a blademaster who has LESS requirements?

Technically what made them dark rangers is being rangers raised into undeath, thus losing their connection to nature magic.

How close DR and DH are to sylvans and Ill is irrelevant…

I agree that Blademaster should be a hero spec for wars. But that has nothing to do with dark rangers…

All you ever do is compare wars to other classes and see what they have over wars and then come to GD to moan about it

Just give feedback and hope slayer is changed to Blademaster

Here we have a warrior, with a giant sword, who has talents called blademaster, who has the main move of blademaster, who can dress like a blademaster.
Become a blademaster? THERE’S NO WAY, it’s a lot, mirror image cannot be applied in any subtle way

Here we have a hunter, who has literally no connection to shadow, but becoming a dark ranger? necromancer? summon the dead? with powers of chains and shadows? then yes it makes sense, let’s do it

Logic, 0

Again, the comparison is pointless…

You don’t know why BM isnt a hero spec.

My comparison is about complexity.
Warriors which already has talents and skills about blademasters are closer to blademasters than hunters which has NOTHING of a dark ranger are closer to dark rangers. They had black arrow, they don’t have it anymore.

Its ok for me dark rangers, i’m a dark ranger enjoyer.

Look clearly they’re spinning DRs as a dark branch of hunters that sylvans made popular and now more hunters are able to pursue it.

Again, this just seems like you just wanting more pvp utility with mirror image

For me, mirror image is not even a requirement for a blademaster to be a blademaster.
But for blizzard it seems to be.

I have no problems if blademaster tree came without any mirror image.