So, hunters can magically summon skeleton hounds, but warriors can't windwalk as blademasters?

It doesn’t make sense for a warrior to use something similar to mirror images, but does it make sense for a hunter to be based on shadow and summon dark hounds?

Why this double standard?

You have eyes, you can blink as much as you want

24 Likes

8 Likes

Why is it not acceptable that a warrior change [charge] into a new gap closer like a short blink + sprint + roots target in the next attack, that a warrior has a chance to whirlwind automatically (just like pally does with divine storm) in a new hero tree as a blademaster?

But it is acceptable that hunters got shadow powers?

Look, Hunters didn’t do nuffin to nobody so please leave us out of this.

5 Likes

It is true though, we need to destroy hunters

They can take undead meanwhile I’m stuck with the same 3 ghoul models for years

4 Likes

I assume this has something to do with the hero trees, but I’m not exactly sure what. I know hunters are getting dark ranger with shadow talents…

but the OP is upset that warriors didn’t get something?

1 Like

OP is always upset that Warriors didn’t get something. That’s their shtick.

6 Likes

BLADEMASTER hero tree, slayer is a joke… is no different than a tier which improved execute or whatever similar thing to this

Many warriors wanted Blademaster as a Hero Spec. But they did not get that. Mostly because some of the classic abilities from Warcraft attributed to Blademaster did not match with the Warrior kit, as stated by Blizz.

Dark Ranger is getting an ability to summon Dark hounds as part of their Hero tree. Thus the OP feels like there’s some unfair bias. Even though BM hunters have been pulling random beasts out of nowhere for years. Kinda just seems like a hunter thing at this point :dracthyr_shrug:

6 Likes

Its not like that, there is a freedom of interpretation where supposedly the hunter has always had these beasts and those beasts are called gradually, they do not necessarily came from “nothing”, this only occurs due gameplay

How have you seen the slayer tree? The only warrior hero tree they have released is Mountain Thane

Slayer tree is about execute (just like a tier), ins’t that obvious?

Of course you can blink as a warrior. Anyone can blink. Even I can! Look at me go!

Sorry, sorry. Clearly I’m joking with you, here. Obviously not everyone can blink. Classic female trolls can’t.

1 Like

Based on what I’ve seen from the trees they have released…nothing is obvious. There have been many unexpected things in few releases they have made.

1 Like

I think a Blade Master is a totally different class from Warrior. I’m glad they aren’t going to cheapen it to a “hero” spec.

1 Like

And Dark Ranger has always had Shadow Powers of different kinds. Look, I get it. You really want something. But pointing at hunters and going ‘No fair’ isn’t gonna change Blizzard’s mind.

Leave constructive feedback. Tell them why you believe it can work. Why you want it. And if enough people do the same. They’ll change it. They said at Blizzcon that things could change before release. So work for the change you want. But trying to drag hunters into it won’t get you anywhere.

1 Like

So bookmark this post.

Slayer tree nodes will be like:

Bloodthirsty or mortal strike increases 5% dmg
Sudden death procs often, Execute procs often
Bleed damage, bleed improves execute

Warriors already has multiple talents called blademaster.
Warriors already has the main feature of blademaster which is bladestorm.
Blademasters are more about DA BLADE, than about images.

Hunter has always had magical abilities in general, but admittedly not putting some sort of mirror image tree on warrior for Blademaster seems oddly limiting

10% chance or additional effect to colossus smash (idk) to proc images replicating attacks similar to [Killing Spree] (outlaw talent)
wouldn’t it be cool and more interesting than something generic like slayer?