So how good warlock is in tbc pvp?

Because honestly guys, its kinda sad to be a warlock in world of undead, fear is not even in my key biding because its rare when i use.
Do they nerf undead racial?? Or gave warlocks something better? because the only way of winning against undeads today is using a ton of consumables.

3 Likes

They kind of suck. No escapes from brutal beatings. Rogues will eat you for lunch and so will warriors.

Druids will run off to heal. By season 5 your pet will get one shorted by everyone. They don’t scale well enough.

1 Like

i still can beat rogues, with LIP, coil and dots, but shadow priests, honestly, dude just cast 2 dots and can leave, dwarf racial: fear ward hur dur
its horrible to play warlock when almost 100% of the enemy counters your main ccs

I don’t remember if consumed work in tbc. But cloak of shadows plus undead racial = gg almost every time. I played lock in 2s at first, it sucked to go vs undead guys. They are like glue on you.

Classic = #nochanges

Warlock is still a great pvp class in TBC. Several of the competitive arena comps had warlocks (Lock/SP, Lock/P/Hunter (drain), Lock/War/Druid, etc.)

I mean, Warlock is pretty good in TBC from my experience. I could solo mostly anything except Rogue.

Rogue is just flat out hard to beat with anything. It’s a bad time.

True, soulink is pretty good on tbc, so i heard
the plan is go with a friend hunter XD
so they can reveal the rogues

tbc locks did not so good in pvp, That was dominated by rogues, warriors, hunters and resto druids. Pve locks did rather well not so much pvp

Mace spec rogue stacking arm pen was a nightmare

2 Likes

Just wrong, drain comp and SP/lock were always competitive. They actually nerfed the drain comp because it was so strong in 3s.

RMP is obviously the classic 3s combo in TBC (and in general), but locks have always been good for PVP in every expansion, including TBC.

2 Likes

I remember drain locks being stupid OP, but rock paper scissors is still very well and alive in TBC.

Are you kidding me? In TBC Warlocks are pvp beasts capable of 2v1 and even 3v1.

2 Likes

Yeah, Blizzard specifically buffed Resilience so that it would reduce the effect of drains and DoTs which nerfed SPriests and Locks considerably.

There was a point where Locks were almost undeniably the strongest PvP Class in the game.

Vs bads or bots man. Capable classes own warlocks pretty hard.

You can’t peel rogue or warrior off, cannot stop runners from healing. They are like mages, easy targets.

1 Like

Warlocks beat them all in 1v1 except Rogue who has to have all his CD’s up.

Warlocks are also very high dps. Class probably peaked in TBC.

3 Likes

In 2s arenas you just get rushed and smashed.

As SL/SL spec, at S4/T6 levels, Warlocks become unbeatable 1v1 against any other class, it doesn’t even need to fear, it can just drain tank.

As Destro spec it can top the charts in PvE.

And in Arena, I remember we had a Warlock that sold 2,000 ranking in 2’s. He didn’t care if you helped or AFKed though it because he could solo his way up to 2,000 ranking.

Before the top end gearing though, you can still beaten though at the start.

1 Like

Not true. However, everyone knows that 2’s is Warrior/Druid.

Warlock / healer can have success though. Who knows if things will be different in TBC Classic too. New metas do get found.

Is this a warlock complaining about 1v1s in vanilla? Lol

1 Like