So how does your ignore list look?

The one here on the forums. How many people are on it? See any patterns?

Mine is small, but there’s a definite pattern. Five people, four of which are all from the same server. One that honestly shocks me to see. lol

I usually don’t keep people on there long and try not to put people on there at all. To me, that’s just causing an echo chamber to go overboard with ignoring people. My ignores are for the very hostile toxic ones that I know I’ll get myself in trouble if I respond. So I give it a week and then take them off.

So glad they added the feature, though! It helps with some of the more intense posts at times. :smiley:

4 Likes

The amount of vacations I’ve had now is ridiculous, to the point now I’ve started using the ignore feature, too. I just end up getting wayyy too worked up, resulting in month long holidays.
So to answer your question, my list is steadily growing.

2 Likes

None for me.

I have had two people in it before but I removed them after awhile.

Prefer to see their arguments rather than just close it off.

Never amounts to anything good but I want to give them the benefit of the doubt.

3 Likes

Empty, I think I am on many ppl ignore list though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nobody. I don’t ever see a reason to block people.

9 Likes

my ignore list in game and on the forums is empty.

14 yrs playing WoW have never put anyone on ignore.

3 Likes

Empty.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

The ones I feel inclined to put on Ignore tend to have the attention span of gnats and will go away after a few weeks anyway, so my list might have a few people on it here and there but eventually empties again.

Until the next bored keyboard warrior craves negative attention, anyway.

Yeah, that’s why I give myself a cool off period and continue forward. I try to hope!

1 Like

I haven’t looked at mine for a while. The only time I put someone on ignore is if they’re spamming endlessly in trade and I get tired of seeing it.

I don’t even remember who I had on ignore anymore. Think I keep it pretty empty.
Ingame? Broadly across my characters, it’s empty as well. Except for like one person who ditched a M0 pug group because the group lead wasn’t 170+ ilvl. :roll_eyes: I don’t want to be grouped with a clown like that ever, if possible.

I had to remove some of my post for same reason. Had to remind myself my age then learn to be more chill and ignore. Also had to remind myself I’m on WOW to relieve stress from rl. Defeats the purpose if I get worked up.

1 Like

I get that feeling too. Some people are very serious here and have no tolerance even for mild trolling. Ah who cares. Not looking for MVP status.

Very much this.

Mine is also small and the same person basically.

I will say I utilize mute more so, like if I want to see someone’s arguments occasionally or come back to the convo later but know their a last word type of person it can be sometimes too easy to keep replying if you get a notification.

2 Likes

Well I bet most people have you on ignore it works both way.

None for me. I’m not argumentative and I’d go nuts if I thought I was missing half of a conversation because I can’t see someone’s posts.

I barely have anyone on ignore? Huh?

Those mega threads of people arguing seem to last forever because neither one can be satisfied with what the old said last.

I just break out the popcorn. It’s my entertainment away from the game

1 Like

I used to use it but its useless on the boards. It doesn’t erase that person from your world it just silences them. Seeing they made posts or replies doesn’t count as ignored to me.

Zero.

2 Likes