So how do you gut a healer that bad?

You know, after 20 years of world of warcraft, it makes no sense how you guys can’t balance healers. Lmao.

2 Likes

Can you be more specific?

2 Likes

I can tell this is going to be a quality thread

2 Likes

Holy paladin?

Why did we recieve the armor nerf when we were squishy to begin with. The heals don’t match other healers, I can do the exact same healing and be completely oom while the other healer has half mana.

Its a joke, our kit too is azz… haste is not our biggest stat, so easily kickable.

1 Like

I’m losing Mindgames. We should stand in solidarity against tyranny.

Play a resto druid and summon treeants. You are good. Well done.

Why should I have to play a different class, because mines gutted.

what exactly are we casting on hpal

infusion of light procs cast like 1s flash of lights for free , divine purpose , cds , and now u have armaments or eternal flame which are both busted.

I played HPAL and I really didn’t like it. I’m playing disc now and it’s much better.

Hpal isn’t bad right now. It isn’t good either.

Just has a weird playstyle. It’s really strong with certain comps.

2 Likes

More healers should be gutted to get out of this damp meta. Only times healers die are when you have an assa on your team.

dampening is a dps healing / defensive power creep cause

It sure is. I’ve seen those hour+ games on woltk. Could you imagine playing that nonsense?

What comps? It’s different with you cause you get to play with the best players. I sit in LFG and can’t find anyone. When you’re playing a healer that isn’t strong with fills that isnt strong it doesnt go together.

Same healer different gameplay. Thats all im saying.’

the correct answer is selfplay (splay)

The people I play with have never been rank one and neither have I.

Feral mage hpal And destro splay and Assa fire and Assa aff are all S tier comps hpal can play.

1 Like

You play with zentheon, which has been glad every season and close to r1. You’ve been close too. Not trying to argue but it’s a different game between both of us.

Finding anyone remotely close is hard in the LFG system. When you’re playing a healer that is very behind other healers, you can’t win some games unless you play perfect. I can’t top anyone with my plea which is crazy.

edit; I appreciate the suggestions though I see you’re trying to help me. I appreciate it just a bit flustered right now.

edit; also annoying too when im qing and they prefer always a better healer. Cause why would you pick a holy pally over a priest?

Well hpal has the most cross cc out of any healer with hoj rep glare. Being able to get 3 bops off in a game destroys some comps. Cleanse the weak soft counters some comps as well.

Like hpal is the best non rdruid healer for assa aff. Priest wouldnt be better for that comp. Also the second best healer for splay. Wouldn’t want a priest here either.

try not to have sub 30% crit in pvp. Also probably replace precog for a second zone of mastery. You ideally want to queue comps where precog isnt needed and just keep up double zones for big heals.

1 Like

I don’t like this specific train of thought. You can always win from behind, and especially in the circumstances from pally you need to play to the strengths of CDs. Hpala is one of the best CD rotating healers in the game, so if you aren’t winning games traditionally through standard gameplay, sometimes you might just need to realize that you gotta full send.

There’s a lot more factors here than “hpal isnt the other healers”. you have access to the same comps, and some of the comps you CAN play are objectively better with hpal than anything else. You gotta just find what’s going best for you to make it work, even if it means pulling a Deathlobsta and full sending every cd in the first min of the game.

I do enjoy my pally a lot but it’s definitely a lot more work than any other healer I’m playing.

??? I still have a lot to learn about Hpal