So how about those Monday notes?

Ret’s slap right now anyway

Id take tank meta. Id take warlock meta, rogue meta, boomkin meta, heck they can turn this game into hello kitty island before I ever want to see ret meta again.

3 Likes

30 minutes !11!1

we’ll probably see

• ascendance nerf (hopefully reallocated into feral spirit buffs)
  • unholy damage nerfs (potentially reallocated into minor defensive buffs)
  • sub rogue defensive nerfs (ideally further nerfs to the CDR and some damage nerfs)

beyond that i doubt there’s gonna be any wildcards or any buffs

i’d LIKE to see

• ret hammer of wrath and crusading strikes nerfed
  • moonkin moonfire/sunfire damage nerfed
  • paladin sac cd increased in PvP

doubt it though

2 Likes

Revert the CC changes or nerf all burst across the board by increasing defence from Versatility in PvP. Thank you.

you sure theyre posting in 30 mins?

My guess is that it’s gonna be a rules-level change with augvoker in RSS. They’re going to have to make a new role for it and/or limit it to one per lobby. The matches where it’s aug/aug against two real dps don’t really make sense.

2 Likes

no but they’d been posting PvP notes on fridays at roughly 6pm PST

they said they had more changes planned for monday so i assume we’ll see them at the same time as usual
either that or we’ll see them tmrw in a complete patchnotes type post after reset

I got a prot pal partner on my auggie in 2s skirm. Was so troll. Wonder if that could happen in skirms too? Prot aug no one is ever close to dying.

In shuffle? Yeah, that can happen, although somebody will die because no “real” healers.

We also need +100 MMR.

Probs more.

1 Like

Yes, more healer mmr in shuffle pliz, 3s seems fine to me :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe just me but mmr feels fine right now.

Yeah, whoever thought decreasing gains from the bracket with the most participation will be good for the game… :confused:

at 2.1k im going against rank ones and glads from last season, doesn’t feel great.

which rank one character did you fight at 2.1k

you’re playing the best spec in the game in a tier completely of it’s own
you don’t deserve 100 free mmr to get the reward you can’t earn

1 Like

hes not abusing it in 3’s atleast

:dracthyr_nervous_animated:

2 Likes

uhhhh tonight the only one i noticed was cringe palumor playing ww/boomkin/hpriest (cringe comp) cant rly remember who else ive played against because im not as familiar with us players (eu player) played against a fair few with r1 titles of various seasons tho, even last season glads being this rating feels a bit troll to me, the skill diff between me atm and them is obvious