So, Horde's long Q's are OK with Ally

100%, and i doubt they would report any results that aren’t 50/50. They’ll just never tell us if its 40/60 or something that players will just complain about

well he said “its close to 50/50” also - what “close” means is anyone’s guess, some people consider 60/40 to be a balanced realm so…

fair enough. could easily have been 45/55 or something. Anybody that played a single pug game experienced a nearly unplayable winrate though.

Ally premades were taken out. Ally premades won a lot. That could be the reason. It would be good to know if it’s this changed but I’d bet money that they won’t give the same stats if they don’t look good, they’ll give whatever stats look good.

Edit: I see some other peoples said this too so I’m agreeing.

1 Like

I’ve been on Grobbulus since day one of Classic.

If Blood Elf and Draenei players can start over for TBC, so can you.

Thank goodness. FYI; people queueing to see what HvH is like, or to check out the “free loot” could definitely skew the results, if they’re people who don’t normally PVP or queue.

Including pve servers. Cuz people who play pve servers LOVE pvp, right?

PVP Servers are skewed by over 20%, I hate to break it to you.

How do you know that’s why people rolled Horde?

Me personally, I’m addicted to arcane magic and I really related to the Blood Elves.

Are you saying I should have long queues because of my addiction?

That’s incredibly insensitive and insulting.

1 Like

I’m all for improving the classic experience while keeping the core game play. Sadly there are a lot of classic zealots who are simply terrible players that need time to be more important then skill for them to feel good about themselves.

1 Like

Because the difference between a win or a loss in lower rating arenas and BGs is comp and player skill.

You ever been in line Niko?

We literally talked about this the other day about why that’s not a good thing. I am now convinced you just want the horde to suffer because tribalism

1 Like

I much prefer a 20 min queue over having to start off on the opposite side of the map wearing some stupid mask.

2 Likes

Nope, no desire to play either race. Starting with 5 60’s on Ally, not gonna reroll them, and I imagine most horde players feel likewise. That’s more time invested than in waiting for the battleground queue over the expansion. I’m sure that the people you tell this to have done the math. They’d need to either offer free faction change or non faction battlegrounds.
Personally, I’d speak with my wallet on this one if I were them.

Or maybe a lot of us just enjoy Classic along with what ever else we like to play and don’t give a thought about your narrow narrative about us. Careful, that high horse may chafe.

so what you’re saying is -bleep- everyone else if you don’t play on a pvp server… gotcha.

proof? or are you just throwing some random percentage out as fact?

i agree with the sentiment, although i’m not sure which group this was aimed at. i’ll hold it at face value since i play both sides, and honestly there’s that type on both sides who feel they need every advantage possible for as long as possible or you’re threatening their way of life.

technically, they’re not starting over, just starting a new toon. they still have their guilds, alts, bank, etc.

and even then, 20min isn’t so bad. it was those 60+min queues…