So, Horde's long Q's are OK with Ally

Blizz, maybe u should make a move and give us all the exact same result in Q’s, make it same avg time wait for both sides.

Should be only fair, right, or not? BTW, speedy decision is golden, …

I know Blizz dont take sides here, so why start this in TBC?

5 Likes

Yes, because alliance loses a lot more, therefore faster queue times since less players. Horde created their own problem because they KNOWNINGLY rolled a faction with better PvPers and racials. Now they want Blizzard want to fix THEIR mistake.

34 Likes

Not their fault Alliance are afraid of Horde

6 Likes

Say no to drugs! AVG time is just that, both sides the same, same amount of games … Say no to drugs, it sure is not good for u.

Really, u are sharp one.

1 Like

Have alliance tried getting better at the game? Racials are hardly a difference until you get up to the high arena brackets.

5 Likes

Nah, horde just need to reroll to alliance. Easy fix.

16 Likes

Why can’t horde just tolerate 2 hour queues because they picked an easy mode faction?

21 Likes

Sure, and servers should be balanced.

2 Likes

Why would racials only suddenly become good at high end pvp? Do they suddenly not work in 1v1 pvp or BGs?

16 Likes

Woah! Why didn’t they think of that?!

Pure genius, man! Brilliant!

You should totally work for Blizzard with that kind of smarts!

BGs should be cross faction. Would remove every single problem with queues for both factions.

Literally every PServer did it and it worked very well. If we’re doing hvh we might as well do it right.

3 Likes

It’s horde’s fault alliance doesn’t wanna pvp and isn’t good at it… gotcha

2 Likes

Everyone who likes PvP goes horde, so how is it alliance fault your queues are 2 hours?

5 Likes

That’s just not true, but tell yourself whatever you wanna hear… make up whatever reason in your head that people are going Horde.

2 Likes

I don’t really care why they’re going horde, but if you go horde don’t whine that your queue times are long.

14 Likes

I’m not I barely even play TBCC anymore, because I don’t have people to play with. The only people that are whining are Alliance… “wah wah fair que times wah wah!” The game will never reach it’s potential, because of players like yourself.

2 Likes

No horde is whining, hence this thread, do you even read the thread titles before you start posting?

7 Likes

Both sides are, Horde wants balanced que times… Alliance wants Horde to suffer… sounds a lot like Alliance is just hateful.

2 Likes

Not true, my guild went with stupid Alliance. I soooo regret that. Too many with your attitude on our team. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why should ANYONE tolerate this. We aren’t playing to watch LFG chat.

Obviously, you rather create your own narrative.

Indeed they do. They refuse to work as a team. Make a plan in AV? Unthinkable!!

Again, teamwork is the way.

2 Likes

So you’re saying everyone should have to live with the consequences of their decisions?

OK then… force all alliance to transfer back to the PvP realms they started on. They knew they were going to be outnumbered. They rolled alliance anyways. Dont whine to have Blizzard fix your mistake.

3 Likes