So, Horde's long Q's are OK with Ally

well, the overall population is in play because bgs use players from all server types, not just those that queue from pvp servers.

pvp servers doesn’t mean they queue for pvp only, it just means you have to worry about being attacked while in the open world. this is why you see so many carebear alliance on pve servers; it has nothing to do with queuing into bgs or not.

poor analogy- this only fits if everyone on horde got together before tbc and said, “let’s all go horde so we can really stick it to the idiots that still end up going alliance!”

Are you denying that the majority of the people interested in PVP play Horde?

There’s a Horde guild on my server that’s slowing growing in size over time. We fought 8 people at the Terokkar spirit towers yesterday. If you check logs my server has 0 Horde. Most people that PVP play Horde. Most people that only PVP and don’t raid who will not show up on logs play Horde. It’s not that hard to put the pieces together.

My anology is fine. Stop telling PVE players to fix PVP problems.

yea don’t bother me

You spelt “the truth” wrong.

All that matters are the players that play PVP, and which faction they chose. It is glaringly obviously that way too many went horde in North America, hence the queues. PVE players have nothing to do with this. Overall server populations dont matter, nor do the server types.

PVP operates in its own bubble. The only relevant data is the number of active PVPers on either faction for each of the major ‘battlegroups’ for lack of a better word.

1 Like
  • Similarly, win-rates for the two factions when facing the other faction in Battlegrounds were close to 50/50.
1 Like

That was as of the first test, if I recall correctly.

I would be interested in knowing whether that’s changed.

Why would it have changed?

I don’t know.

I can only tell you that it felt like it did and I’ve heard the same from others. I know that’s anecdotal, so I reserve judgment.

I would not be absolutely shocked if results were skewed by people who would ordinarily not PvP queing up on horde just to check out HvH, or people on Alliance to check out the loot box. People who might not have qued for the subsequent test after their curiosity was sated.

1 Like

That was during the test. I thought you meant actuall win rates prior to the test.

If HvH is happening then Horde players would share the Alliance players losses. An awesome horde team that would have normally stomped an alliance team is now facing another Horde team and beating them instead.

you can’t use logic with these people.

I’m only interested in the data. And the data says that it’s 50% winrate across factions.

Then why are you interested to see if it’s changed? You admit that there’s no reason for it to have changed, so there’s not much more to say.

Winrates are equal across factions.

Well that’s all we have is feelings here. There is no data for the subsequent tests. I’m not drawing any conclusions by the way.

You also ignore this part that gives a plausible rationale.

I would not be absolutely shocked if results were skewed by people who would ordinarily not PvP queing up on horde just to check out HvH, or people on Alliance to check out the loot box. People who might not have qued for the subsequent test after their curiosity was sated.

1 Like

No – I’m talking about Blizzard’s numbers and data. I’m not talking about anecdotes and what “it feels like.”

That doesn’t discredit the data. You might not like the data, but that doesn’t mean it’s “skewed.”

Try again.

There are no #s and data available to us for the subsequent tests.

Only the first one, which I do not dispute.

Edit: If I’m mistaken let me know. I haven’t seen them publish the results for the last tests. But if they have and the results are the same, I will accept them.

how about you show the numbers… until then, your argument is just opinion based as well.

And like you said here:

There’s no reason for the data to change. Now you’re welcome to believe whatever narrative you want, but the data is there.

I don’t have access to the numbers, only Blizzard does.

No – my argument is based off of the actual data from Blizzard themselves. No opinions, anecdotes, or feelings here. Just the stats.

I gave a reason and you just keep ignoring it.

really? show your proof then… like i said.

A baseless hypothetical attempting to discredit the data. Definitely going to pass on that.